shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue colored moissanites

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
I have this guy cutting gemstones for me right now but he also does a lot of moissanite cuts to order and the prices are in line with the Chinese prices. Maybe just slightly higher (Midwest based). He has been posting a lot of blue moissanites, moissanites in the I/J/K color range and also a lot of re-cuts. I might have him tackle one of my cushion’s from SG to take away some of the depth. He can also precision recut a moissanite with very little waste.

You can flip through some of his work:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Moissanite...out_21ct/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yesssss I love him!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Yesssss I love him!
I am waiting to get a few more questions answered about custom cuts but he said he also takes regular moissanite cuts to order. He starts with 5 carats in DEF or colored rough and can cut any size up to 4 carats with that. Average price has been around $200.

Definitely more precision cutting and certainly cheap for loose stones. I know he has an order form that I will get an upload a little later. It is always nice to have options over just the Chinese companies.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Here is a google doc’s form. Hopefully it works here. His cut fee is $75 and then the cost of the rough. My 2 gemstones were less than $300 each for medium blue aquamarine 9mm Asscher cut and the yellow flawless tourmaline 2.01 carat moval.

I know he pics up the moissanite rough at very good prices and I verified that they are precision cuts and are not limited to diamond shapes. You can follow other gemstone type shapes as well. He will tell you what he can do. He seems to know all the rough provider’s in the US and abroad. We had to look around quite a bit to get the aqua rough in the right shade. He is not against lab stones but I know he prefers gemstones & moissanites. Once I get these next two settings complete, I am going for a moissanite. You can also email him at Jim Buday [email protected]. I think the real cost savings is when you get into the bigger moissanite sizes as the size does not seem to dictate the price. He is Midwest located in the US.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Xl...y1W97C4UVUt2pr1s/viewform?edit_requested=true

If you have any questions, just let me know. I wouldn’t recommend anyone I haven’t tried out first and even the Chinese moissanite prices keep increasing...!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results