shape
carat
color
clarity

Blogroll

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mightyred

Shiny_Rock
They are great! I am always looking for new blogs to read. Thanks!

I don''t check these each day but pop in now and then to see what I have missed......

Boing Boing

Defamer (shameless celebrity rag!)

Gizmodo

After reading about the guy in Iran that was recently jailed for 14 years for his blog (charges of spying and aiding foreign counter-revolutionaries!) I have found a blog that reminds me I should make better use of my own blog since I have the freedom to do so!! Here:

Committee to protect bloggers

During the Terri Shiavo court case I frequently checked :

Abstract Appeal

I like to read blogs as well as news sources online and usually I find I fall somewhere between the two!!

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
this is good: Blogging Customer Service by Phone

One of the most ubiquitous and irritating things in the world is calling a company hunting for Customer Service. When you call the customer service number, you are greeted with a recording that tells you that you have reached the Dumb Product Company. The Dumb Product Company has decided that a pre-recorded message is the most cost effective way to deal with customers, and before you reach anybody with lungs, you are given this recorded message to visit the Dumb Marketing Company website.

Does this look as stupid as it sounds? Because we are on the phone, the last f****** thing we need is to be reminded that the Dumb Product Company has a website, which after bouncing around is not addressing our issue.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
There was one that I really liked but lost it and now I can''t find it. It began with "I am....." and anyone could come in and finish the sentence. It really was pretty neat. I wish I could fine it again
8.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I guess www.thesuperficial.com is a blog? I can never tell nowadays. I read it religiously daily. I love stupid celebrity gossip, this guy''s writing style is hilarious, and sometimes there are jewelry pix too.
9.gif

There was an article in the NYT this weekend about this one NY gal''s blog and how it''s #22 on the list of blogs around the world based on traffic, which is apparently something very special, but I can''t remember the name. It was just about her life in NYC, she was like a Carrie from SATC!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/28/2005 12:59:10 AM
Author: Mara
I guess www.thesuperficial.com is a blog? I can never tell nowadays. I read it religiously daily. I love stupid celebrity gossip, this guy''s writing style is hilarious, and sometimes there are jewelry pix too.
9.gif

There was an article in the NYT this weekend about this one NY gal''s blog and how it''s #22 on the list of blogs around the world based on traffic, which is apparently something very special, but I can''t remember the name. It was just about her life in NYC, she was like a Carrie from SATC!

I just check that one out Mara. It is so funny!

gemmy1

Rough_Rock
I notice that there are no blogs listed in the Journal under "view blogs". Is is possible to submit one?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results