shape
carat
color
clarity

Birthday/Birthday Proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

HintHint

Rough_Rock
Every proposal should be as unique as the couple it''s uniting, but I''ve recently thought that if my SO were to propose, I would like the following:

I would want the specifics of the proposal to come from him (maybe he can review some of the other posts here
emsmilep.gif
), but I think it would be great if he were to propose to me on his birthday -- something along the lines of the only gift he wants is my hand in marriage. And then I would like to our wedding date to be on my birthday. (Fortunately his birthday is a few months before mine.
emteeth.gif
)

This obviously won''t fit everyone''s needs. Just my two cents.
emsmile.gif

twinkletoes

Shiny_Rock
Are you hoping your SO will see this & somehow know it''s you? LOL My best friend got engaged that way. He had all their friends over to his place for his birthday and proposed to her in front of everyone. It was nice to be there to share the moment, but as for myself I wouldn''t want my proposal to be a spectator sport! Hope you get your dream proposal!

lethologica

Rough_Rock
In my rambling thoughts, I tend to keep coming back to the idea of being married halfway between our birthdays - mines in September and his is in March - about 4 days away from 6 months apart. Christmas is in December and tends to occupy it''s entirity, and also my parents were married in June so it just appeals to me...

Like I said rambling - we''re only 18/19 and I''m tied to uni for the next 2 1/2 years so it''s a long way off, (although I hope likely)
emsmile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results