shape
carat
color
clarity

birdcage veil?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
My best friend wants a birdcage veil, and she''s pretty selective about which kind she wants. Based on her description of what she wanted, the first thing that came to mind for me was a picture that''s been posted a number of times on PS, but I can''t find it anywhere for some reason. If I remember correctly, the pic is just of the woman''s head, and it''s a sort of profile shot with the girl facing to the right. The veil is really simple, and I think it might''ve had a bit of rhinestones on it, too. Does anyone have a clue on earth which pic I''m talking about or where to find it? Also, does anyone have any really fabulous pictures of birdcage veils? Thanks a million!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
There are a ton of options on Etsy, too.

Mediterranean

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 10:38:48 PM
Author: katamari

Yes, I LOVE that site!!! There should be a surgeon general's warning on Etsy about its addictive qualities, LOL.

I remember the shot you describe, and i think it was an Etsy veil, though I can't remember the vendor....how far down on the face does the desired veil fall?

Was it this one:

http://ny-image3.etsy.com/il_fullxfull.69230727.jpg

katamari

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/4/2009 10:42:02 PM
Author: Mediterranean
Date: 5/4/2009 10:38:48 PM

Author: katamari

Yes, I LOVE that site!!! There should be a surgeon general''s warning on Etsy about its addictive qualities, LOL.

So, so true!
1.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
That picture is a veil made by Erica koesler, I believe: http://www.ericakoesler.com/

I think that I found better ones during my search though. www.artikal.com makes amazing ones. I''m actually going to put one of the ones that I have up on ebay made by Myra Kim of Twigs and honey. Her etsy seller name is myrakim if that helps any.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Um...yeah...so in case you ladies hadn''t already picked up on this, I''m a total dork. The reason the picture I was thinking of was so stuck in my head was because someone posted it to me back when I was planning my own wedding and looking for a veil! Somehow in my mind, this veil had morphed into a birdcage veil instead of a cage veil, and since I figured I would''ve remembered a pic posted specifically in response to me, I never checked my own veil thread when I was looking for it on here! DUH!!!
20.gif

Anywho, thanks so much for all the links. My best friend is going to be ecstatic! If anyone else has any other suggestions, feel free to add away--I''m going to send her the link for this whole thread so she can check out all your great ideas, and maybe I''ll bring her to the dark side and we can adopt another PSer, hmm?
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results