shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Big milestone...new bling of course!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi all! Let me preface this by saying I've had a rough year, throughout which I've learned it's important to celebrate the positive things. I recently passed an exam that earned me the highest licensure in my field (social work). What better way to celebrate with some new bling? I purchased this from a seller on instagram and just wanted to share! It's an Edwardian (circa 1910-1920) diamond and ruby dinner ring in platinum. The center is a rose cut diamond estimated to weigh around 1 carat. It's sort of reminiscent of a heart shape, don't you think? I'm in love. Would also love to see all of your "milestone bling."

IMG_0012.JPG IMG_0023.JPG IMG_0063.JPG

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your exam! Is that for your MSW? The ring is gorgeous and unique. Enjoy!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my lordy this is stunning!!! :love::love::love: Such beautiful details and intricate design! Looks fabulous on you!

Congratulations on passing your exam and achieving the highest lisensure, that is just wonderful!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunner!! And congratulations on the exams - you've certainly earned it!

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! Congratulations !

What a wonderful way to celebrate one of life's milestones. I hope that this gorgeous period piece will help you to remember your accomplishments whenever you get down!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

How wonderful--all around! That ring is stunning! Wear it in health!

cheers--Sharo

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It does look like a heart...with wings! It's really beautiful! Congratulations on your well earned milestone!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG. This just blew my mind. I love it! Congrats on treating yourself for your success.

GearGirly

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations, what a great way to have something you can treasure for big milestones!

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your exam! Is that for your MSW? The ring is gorgeous and unique. Enjoy!
Yes, it is! I got my MSW three years ago and finally just got the clinical licensure. :)

It does look like a heart...with wings! It's really beautiful! Congratulations on your well earned milestone!
Thank you!! I saw wings as well. Wonder if that is what the designer was going for.

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much for your kind words! Here are a couple of other pictures. The gallery view is intriguing!

IMG_0098.JPG IMG_0100.JPG

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!! that's beautiful! congratulations on your milestone as well - this is a gorgeous reward for your hard work

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Congrats on your exam results! Well worth it for that stunning ring! I adore it!!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fabulous! Congratulations! I think it's great to reward yourself after the stress of having a test like that. Now you can unwind a bit and enjoy your new ring.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Ihy, that ring is amazing! Dont you wish you knew the story/history behind it? It's like a little piece of art for your finger...love it!

Congrats on passing your big exam! You deserved to treat yourself!

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Since you asked, I recently also passed a career related exam. I bought a star sapphire ring right afterwards and it became my celebration of this phase and of having passed! I think it's a great way to celebrate.

aac2013

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your career achievement and acquiring such a beautiful ring!

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So beautiful!! I love the wings and the caliber-cut ruby heart halo. Congratulations on passing your exam! Social work is a tough but rewarding career - it's definitely a passion and a calling.

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is SO GORGEOUS and unique! I've never seen anything like it! I love the finger coverage and the whole style of it. Definitely an heirloom piece! Wow!!!!

secretagentlaura

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is a such a gorgeous ring! I love Edwardian pieces and yours is fab with that rose cut stone!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous ring!:love: Congrats on passing your exams!
Also sending healing good luck vibes your way!

kathley

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I love the rubies, and the intricacy of your ring! Absolutely beautiful and congrats!

iguanatan

Rough_Rock
That is divine! As a fellow Social Worker I congratulate you!

rainydaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is a really incredible piece! Such a cohesive and lovely design, all of the elements and details come together beautifully! And it looks great on your hand!

P

PierreBear

Congratulations on the ring and the license! Looks stunning and unique!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very beautiful ring!!!:love: Congrats on the exam, as well!

ac117

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The ring is beautiful and looks great on!!! :love: Congratulations on such a wonderful achievement!! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results