shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Signature Emerald Opinion Needed

sdawg11

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I have the below diamond reserved at the moment. I wanted to get others opinions on it. I have been working with Emily over at BGD- she has been really helpful and a joy to worm with so far!

Personaly I wasn't too hot on the idea of an SI1 Emerald Cut, however being a BGD signature, its eye clean down to SI1. I'm looking for a reason to not like this diamond, but have it found one yet. Anyone else have any opinions on it?

https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/....515-g-si1-emerald-diamond-ags-c-104104700013

ratatat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I am not an expert but it looks crystal clear to me and I would trust BG about it being eye clean. A few Pricescopers have owned eye clean SI emeralds. Post a photo when you buy it, I have been keen to see and hear about a BG emerald in real life :)

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks eye-clean to me in the video!

The benefits of shopping from a pricescope-approved vendor is that you can review it in your own home and have no worries about Returning it for minimal or zero cost if you decide it's not 'the one' :)

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi All,

I have the below diamond reserved at the moment. I wanted to get others opinions on it. I have been working with Emily over at BGD- she has been really helpful and a joy to worm with so far!

Personaly I wasn't too hot on the idea of an SI1 Emerald Cut, however being a BGD signature, its eye clean down to SI1. I'm looking for a reason to not like this diamond, but have it found one yet. Anyone else have any opinions on it?

https://www.briangavindiamonds.com/....515-g-si1-emerald-diamond-ags-c-104104700013

You can’t find any reason to not like this diamond because there aren’t any.
This is simply perfection....with hidden imperfections. There is no way any inclusions will be noticeable to the naked eye. Even using the “zoom” tool, you can’t find any marked inclusions that would sway against purchasing.
Great find! Better quality! These are the only ideal cut modern EC’s in the world, right now. AV has the only ideal cut Vintage cut EC’s in the world.
Pull the trigger!! Examine it at home, with the naked eye, in every environment imaginable, and get as close to your face without hurting your eyes. I wager it’s a keeper, and you won’t need to return it!!!
:kiss2:

bmfang

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That EC is extremely purrrty. Love it. Looks eye clean to my eyes from the vid.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice one, looks clean white and well cut, good size up and down ways, what more could you ask for....

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a blue step (first blue step from center). I would ask about that step. Reason being is that you can turn the video pretty far by hand
and that step still seems to stay dark. Can they do a video for you with the stone in a stone holder showing that that step does indeed light up.
I'm sure it must but its not really showing it on the video.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cool!

Please do post your thoughts and some pictures if you are able/willing when it arrives :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results