shape
carat
color
clarity

BGD Blue 0.921 Ct H VS1 diamond

GemLimerence

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone,

Longtime lurker and first time Pricescope poster. I've consigned a Brian Gavin Blue diamond with Good Old Gold and am posting to give the diamond a bit more exposure. Fantastic deal on a wonderful diamond! Link to the diamond and specs is available here: https://www.goodoldgold.com/diamonds/id/3839695

Feel free to PM me or reach out to GOG for pricing/sale info.

Thank you!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a real beauty!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you just tell us the price? Hard to know if anyone is interested without the price!

GemLimerence

Rough_Rock
Price is $4900, they don't have it on the GOG website but maybe that's just a website issue. Not sure if there is a way to edit my original post!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is a good price for a Super Ideal with those specs!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
maybe it's just my laptop (?) but when I click on the AGS report link, only an error message comes up

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
maybe it's just my laptop (?) but when I click on the AGS report link, only an error message comes up

Same here. I assumed it was a tech issue. Beautiful stone btw!

GemLimerence

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the AGS report link @SimoneDi! Yeah there have been a lot of website issues with the AGS diamonds on the GOG site, link doesn't work for me either. The diamond wasn't even up on the website for weeks. Here's to hoping it sells now that it's back online! :)

sledge

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the AGS report link @SimoneDi! Yeah there have been a lot of website issues with the AGS diamonds on the GOG site, link doesn't work for me either. The diamond wasn't even up on the website for weeks. Here's to hoping it sells now that it's back online! :)

Sorry to hear this. Have you talked to GoG about this? I’m sure they are probably aware but they need the feedback especially when there is a commission situation.

You are paying them a fee for their service and while it may not be intentional it may slow your sale or have already cost you one. If I were the owner of GoG I would want to know and more importantly resolve to save face with my customers and also ensure I don’t miss any sale opportunities.

just a thought. Who knows, they may do something special by promoting differently or offer a reduced commission. At least those are things I would consider to help make up for the delayed posting and broken links.

PrismBaby

Rough_Rock
Trade
Sorry to hear this. Have you talked to GoG about this? I’m sure they are probably aware but they need the feedback especially when there is a commission situation.

You are paying them a fee for their service and while it may not be intentional it may slow your sale or have already cost you one. If I were the owner of GoG I would want to know and more importantly resolve to save face with my customers and also ensure I don’t miss any sale opportunities.

just a thought. Who knows, they may do something special by promoting differently or offer a reduced commission. At least those are things I would consider to help make up for the delayed posting and broken links.

Hi Sledge,

We are in the works on fixing this. Very frustrating..

Thank you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results