shape
carat
color
clarity

#TBT Bezel milgrain studs from ID Jewelry - 1.43 H SI2

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Circe, gemgirl... I always miss the PSers! But then again, I never know who wants to be discreet! The other day I was at Yekutiel's (again!) with a friend who is getting engaged and miiiiight have spotted a PSer. Not sure! Yekutiel is so discreet and good about keeping our privacy and identities a secret! Hahahaha. But I did want to see you two! Now it will just have to be a magical mystery until we run into each other! LOL Lizzyann! Are you in NY? I will try to get off my lazy butt and post the new beauties! I have so much fun at ID - it's like a family experience. The other day, his beauuuutiful mom fed me homemade squash dumplings, Hershey's kisses and pretzels because I am hugely preggo! She even had homemade jelly doughnuts! Too bad I was stuffed or I'd have camped out there aaaaallllll day! :love: :appl: :wavey: They are really amazing special people there with some MAZAL offerings! :naughty: You just can't beat the price and I'm all about value!

Circe, your studs ARE huge and soooo gorgeous! Real studs sparkle differently than even the best CZs. They just do. I know exactly what you mean about wearing the real thing... there is nothing like it and boy, even when you're not thinking about them - you can see people's eyes drifting to your ears to remind you that you're wearing the real deal. At the grocery store, in line at the bank, talking to a colleague at work, across the room at a restaurant...yeah, those babies are fiery MAZAL stones and you can bet they make an impression! Sparkle dazzle razzle tazzle! Enjoy your firecrackers! Hehehehe. I get such a kick out of hearing how much you enjoy them. Makes me feel like I'm the ones getting the studs for the first time! :love: Oh, and they do look HUGE on your ears!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Circe, can I bother you for more pics, please? Your earrings are so, so pretty--I need more eye candy!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe, I'm not far away. The diamond exchange is just a car ride away from Long Island.

Bliss, you are absolutely right about Yekutiel & Tammy. They are very real, very warm and friendly people, and once inside their doors, it was like a safe haven from all the craziness that goes on on that street. They are lovely people and it was a really nice experience to be there. I could talk to either one of them forever. I'm not so sure about descretion though...... I'm laughing. When I walked through the doors, Yekutiel smiled as wide as possible and said out loud, "there's my gemgirl", and I'd never met him before, so I was wondering what gave me away (and I wasn't wearing any big bling. My hubby made me wear my fishing and gardening jewelry so I wouldn't attract any attention. LOL!) In any case, I think we should plan something for the Spring. That sounds great to me. Bliss, when is the baby due?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
love 'em! :love:

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Bliss|1292018755|2793658 said:
Circe, gemgirl... I always miss the PSers! But then again, I never know who wants to be discreet! The other day I was at Yekutiel's (again!) with a friend who is getting engaged and miiiiight have spotted a PSer. Not sure! Yekutiel is so discreet and good about keeping our privacy and identities a secret! Hahahaha. But I did want to see you two! Now it will just have to be a magical mystery until we run into each other! LOL Lizzyann! Are you in NY? I will try to get off my lazy butt and post the new beauties! I have so much fun at ID - it's like a family experience. The other day, his beauuuutiful mom fed me homemade squash dumplings, Hershey's kisses and pretzels because I am hugely preggo! She even had homemade jelly doughnuts! Too bad I was stuffed or I'd have camped out there aaaaallllll day! :love: :appl: :wavey: They are really amazing special people there with some MAZAL offerings! :naughty: You just can't beat the price and I'm all about value!

Circe, your studs ARE huge and soooo gorgeous! Real studs sparkle differently than even the best CZs. They just do. I know exactly what you mean about wearing the real thing... there is nothing like it and boy, even when you're not thinking about them - you can see people's eyes drifting to your ears to remind you that you're wearing the real deal. At the grocery store, in line at the bank, talking to a colleague at work, across the room at a restaurant...yeah, those babies are fiery MAZAL stones and you can bet they make an impression! Sparkle dazzle razzle tazzle! Enjoy your firecrackers! Hehehehe. I get such a kick out of hearing how much you enjoy them. Makes me feel like I'm the ones getting the studs for the first time! :love: Oh, and they do look HUGE on your ears!

So Bliss, when I start my eternity ring project with Yekutiel should I ask for the MAZAL stones?!!! :naughty: Circe definitely got some MAZAL beauties! I can't get over how big they look on your ears Circe!!! Oh I am in Western Massachusetts but right on the CT border so NYC is a quick train ride from New Haven. I plan on going there to meet with Yekutiel in person when I start my project!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
LOL! Yes, Lizzyann!!!! They must be MAZAL to be worthy of PSers!!!! And if they're MAZAL, they are also GESHMACK! :naughty:

Ohhhhh, I am so excited for your eternity project!!!! Do tell! You are definitely close enough to visit ID... the pilgrimage to MAZAL mecca! :appl: :appl: :appl: Circe, I am loving your studs. I am kicking myself for not getting to see them in person - if only I'd come a day earlier!!! Ay yay yay!

pancake

Brilliant_Rock
Circe, they are absolutely stunning!

May I ask - how hard is it to keep them clean in the open-back setting? I have a pair of ~1.8tcw OEC studs waiting for me when I get back home (currently o/s) and I'm trying to decide what to do with them. I love the thin bezel look but I'm worried that they'll just get grimy too quickly for the settings to be practical.

LGK

Ideal_Rock
How on earth did I miss this thread? Wow, Circe! Those are like... the most utterly fantabulously perfect size on you. And millgrained bezel studs are my favorite variety of studs for sure. They look so elegant. Yekutiel did a fabulous job on those delicate bezels!

And did I mention they look huge on you? They really do, in a great way. :love:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bliss - I couldn't agree more! DEFINITELY post pics - I'm wildly curious about your new beauties!

Kittybean - I'm dying to take more pics, but we haven't had ANY sun this weekend. Soon, though - in the spirit of Annie, the sun has got to come out sooner or later, right? Or maybe I'll do a candlelight shoot tonight ... one of the reasons I love OECs is how they work in soft lighting, and I don't know if I've ever seen candlelight shots of H&As!

Gemgirl - spring it shall be!

MotownMomma - thank you!

LizzyAnne - he won't steer you wrong. You'll get the good stuff, I don't doubt it!

Pancake - it's easier than I thought it would be, honestly! I'd been worrying a little myself - I have long hair, and I was worrying that they'd either, a) get lost in it, or, b) get so schmutzed up by it that it would detract from the sparkle. But, honestly, I've been living in them, and they GLEAM even after I sleep in them. To keep them clean, I'm just dipping them quickly in the jewelry cleaning solution Yekutiel gave me and scrubbing them with a baby toothbrush, and they're spotless: being the anal-retentive that I am, I'll probably steam them once a week on principle. They're open enough with the galleries that it's no problem to get in there ... but if you're worried, I think there's a martini-style out there, too. I know Phoenix had her beauties made up in that style by BGD ... wonder if there's a stock equivalent?

LGK - thank you! I value your opinion highly (especially since we seem to be bi-coastal dopplegangers in our style, judging by the Hangout threads). I am deeply happy with these! I'm even neglecting my earring collection to wear them all the time ... either it will wear off with time, or I'm going to have to get my ears repierced with more holes so as to wear these AND my funky pieces! :twisted:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results