shape
carat
color
clarity

Beyond thrilled with Daniel M & Old Mine Rocks! 8-prong, Victorian-inspired, crown-basket, 14K brushed yellow gold, 8.5mm G/H OEC CZ

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that is stunning! Do you have handshots?

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Yes, handshots!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yummmmmmm.
:kiss2:
And may I please third the request for handsets.
Pretty please. :appl:

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would so break every rule and grab your hand if I saw you wearing this in real life. Stunning!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful!! Please do show us handshots!! :)

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice. Definitely need hand shots!

Sparkles88

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Please give us the story on the ring!

Sprinkles&Stones

Brilliant_Rock
Wow that’s gorgeous!

LabFace

Rough_Rock
Hi all, I'm sorry for the delayed response. To make up for it, I've taken 2 videos, hope you like them! You'd have to click on the arrow on the right hand side of the video screen below to watch the second video. Or you can just click the imgur link here. I'm especially pleased because this ring cost me just shy of $500 included taxes!! Actually, it was more like $450.

Here are the details again:
- The CZ is from Old Mine Rocks, link here. I got the 8.5mm warm. It used to say G/H, but I guess it's the same as warm, or Shan just renamed it. It's still pretty white and bright IMO. It looks pretty crisp to me. Looks to be a tall crown with a small table, but I'm far from an expert, just my untrained eyes. It was about $115, so I'm satisfied. I've never seen a diamond OEC in real life, or any OECs in real life, except this one, so take that with a grain of salt.
- Setting is 14k yellow gold. I had Daniel make it in "brushed" finish, or what people call satin-matte in home furnishing! It makes it less stark yellow, I guess. The inspo is taken from a variety of sources, like old Tiffany, Barbone, randomly browsing the internet. I didn't even know the crown basket was "vintage", shows you how little I know. I also like donuts on the ring to make the head part look more integrated. I normally like 4 or 6 prongs, but thought I'd try 8 prongs for a change.

Last edited:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so, SO stunning :kiss2:

mom2dolls

Shiny_Rock
Just stunning!! Now looking at this on etsy. Wow

rubyruby

Rough_Rock
This is gorgeous! I am planning an OEC project for the end of this year and this is goals. I’m mostly thinking of going with CVB, but Daniel M is just a few towns over and something about that seems very appealing. Plus the setting is to die for.

LabFace

Rough_Rock
This is gorgeous! I am planning an OEC project for the end of this year and this is goals. I’m mostly thinking of going with CVB, but Daniel M is just a few towns over and something about that seems very appealing. Plus the setting is to die for.

Thank you! Good luck with your project, I can't wait to see it. CVB's rings are gorgeous but I personally prefer Daniel because he's like 1/5 of the price (and I go through so many rings so it adds up) and he's super responsive.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results