shape
carat
color
clarity

Better value?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

chmochka

Rough_Rock
princess depth/table girdle
1. 5.49*5.17*4.20 79.5/76 vtn-m
2. 5.73*4.98*3.98 79.9/69 stk-vtk

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Chmochka,the price you paid is very good for 1 ct G SI1 princess. So no worries. If you like the look of the stone, it is all that matters.Does it have a lab report?

chmochka

Rough_Rock
yes, GIA

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Then (based on the data above and price you paid) you did ok.Enjoy your diamond
smile.gif

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
Hi Chmochka,
smile.gif
Based only on the data you've posted, both diamonds belongs to 3A AGA class because of the girdle thickness (very thin for the first and very thick for the second).Very thin girdle increase risk of chipping while very thick increases the dead weight of a diamond.First diamond is closer to square which is usually considered as the good feature but this is can be matter of preferences.79.9% depth (almost 80%) is rather deep. That means a diamond will look smaller for its weight.I'm afraid; this is all I can say about them.Have you seen them and how they look like?

chmochka

Rough_Rock
I bought diamond #2 for $2911 and it looks good to me. Again, I am no expert but the sparkle is there. It is a G S1 1 ct.
GIA, no flourescence, good cut/polish.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results