shape
carat
color
clarity

Better spacer ring? 2 mm Knife edge or dome shape???

danyhutch

Rough_Rock
Hello everyone!!!
I got a question about the spacer bands. I'm sure that i need one(diamond and metal contact, 14k white gold both rings)Anyway, I'm not sure what to purchase. The dome shaped 2 mm band or the 2 mm knife edge. Should i purchase the band in 14 k gold as well. i would like to know wich of those rings prevent the most damage or is there no difference? i got a cathedral e-ring and a 8 stone prong w-ring, i don't know if that matteres with the style of the spacer that i should buy. Maybe you ladies could post some pictures of your sets with the spacer or just the spacer??? Thank you' i'm looking forward to your responses!!!!

I'm going to post pics of my set. my%20rings_1.jpg

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Definitely go for the same metal. I would go with dome, in my opinion I think it matches your set better.

Btw, beautiful rings :)

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
I agree with Amy and would go with a dome in the same metal. I'm not even sure that you would have to go with 2mm if you wanted something more dainty. You have a beautiful set btw!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I would try to get a 1 mm band so you will not notice it as much.

danyhutch

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys so much for your opinions and help!!!! So, dome it is!!! Will post pictures!! I was thinking of a 1mm band as well, but i'm scared that it will be too thin! To bad that no jeweler has one in stock so i could try it on!!! But anyways, thanks ladies!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results