shape
carat
color
clarity

Better off going with Stargem for the price?

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There is a moissanite ring for sale locally and I'm debating on whether it is priced a little too high. Specs from the description are:

7X6 Elongated old mine moissy G/H color 4H
Set into a 14K white gold double claw cathedral mount with 16 round brilliant 1.75mm G/H color moissy side stones stamped AU585 (I do not know how many grams of gold are in the setting).

They are asking $650 but I would offer less, I just don't know if I can get the same ring for significantly less from Stargem or not? Granted this would save the hassle of having them make the ring, waiting to see if it's right etc etc.

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
I don't think it would be significantly less, really. I was quoted over $500 for just a solitaire in 14k white gold.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think it would be significantly less, really. I was quoted over $500 for just a solitaire in 14k white gold.

Ah okay, thanks for letting me know, the seller believes it is Canadian moissanite from Zen and is 4H, waiting on a video at the moment.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought it for $550 so I'll be sure to share when it arrives!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These may not come out super great since they are screenshots but here she is!

IMG_2496.jpg IMG_2497.jpg IMG_2498.jpg

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks lovely! How do you like it?

Well if it looks nearly as good in person I will like it a whole lot. I have been wanting an elongated cushion but wasn't sure what to do on the sides. Unlike you who comes up with awesome creations (Can't wait to see the outcome on Hazel!) I absolutely loathe designing a ring. I also didn't want to be bothered with the hassle of ordering from the Chinese vendors. Granted they make gorgeous rings but I have seen some people struggle with rings not coming out right, having to have them remade, it seems stressful!

chunkyfacetlover

Shiny_Rock
Looks gorgeous and I think you got a great deal! It will be easier to send in for a dip if ever needed or to have a stone replaced should one fall out. Not that any of those things would happen but it's nice to know it would be easier.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So extra bonus is the seller is sending this Priority Express to try to get it to me for Christmas, didn't ask her to she just did that all in her own! We are in the same state so I might actually get it in time for Tuesday!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, Steph, I cant wait to see!!
Girl, you need a bigger ring box.............:mrgreen2::lol-2::P2

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@stracci2000, you do remember that I bought three jewelry boxes a few months ago, well I can't let them stay empty! Plus I'm selling my OEC moissanite ring, decided to try a different cut so that was my way of justifying during a week of yet another car repair bill and the realization that we also need new tires! Never ends lol.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
So extra bonus is the seller is sending this Priority Express to try to get it to me for Christmas, didn't ask her to she just did that all in her own! We are in the same state so I might actually get it in time for Tuesday!
:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results