shape
carat
color
clarity

Better Late Than Never...vc10um's Save the Date!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
We went to visit FI's family for Thanksgiving this past weekend and these were hanging on everyone's refrigerators...gave me the warm fuzzies! Totally forgot to share them with you all before sending them out...shame on me! :nono:

Anyway, we did 4x6 postcards through mpix.com. They have a design program on the website which is pretty fun to play with and had everything I needed to make these postcards, but it's not extensive. My only real beef is that you can't actually save your creation (at least not that I could find) and your session expires after sitting idle for awhile...so if you need to play around a bit, take a screenshot to remember what you had already done, write down which images you used, etc. We had them printed on pearlescent card stock which gives the postcard a nice sheen and really made the text on the back "pop"!

Our colors are black and white damask with amethyst and kelly green...our invites will be mostly black and white, so I wanted our Save the Dates to bring some color to the party!

Save the Date Back vc10um.jpg

Save the Date Front vc10um.jpg

Bleed Burnt Orange

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! The pictures of you two are so cute!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
Yeah! So happy you shared! I really love the 3-photo layout - easy with such beautiful and loving photos of you two!

(also, I can't believe your wedding is after mine and you're so far ahead of me! :knockout: )

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, BBO!

sillyberry said:
Yeah! So happy you shared! I really love the 3-photo layout - easy with such beautiful and loving photos of you two!

(also, I can't believe your wedding is after mine and you're so far ahead of me! :knockout: )

Thanks, SB! You posting yours reminded me I hadn't shared mine yet! And our weddings aren't *that* far apart. :D I think I mailed ours about 2 weeks ago. I just wanted to make sure I got them out before I started sending Christmas cards! My hand can only take so much addressing!

lucyandroger

Brilliant_Rock
What beautiful photos!

We sent our save the dates out a few weeks ago for our 5-15-2011 wedding. Doesn't it make everything feel more real?! Congrats on checking something off your to-do list! :appl:

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
love them--good job!!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Thanks lulu66!

lucyandroger, it TOTALLY feels more real! I was talking with FI's cousins about the wedding at Thanksgiving and it was so exciting!!!

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
great pics and great design.

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
These are some great looking save-the-dates, VC. Looking forward to following your progress to the altar!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, AB and AN!!!

ETA: AN!!! Totally forgot to ask: HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE MARRIED?!?!??!? We need a thread on your wedding, STAT!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Very nice! i love the color combo!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You picked great pics for yours vc :bigsmile: you two are so cute together!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results