shape
carat
color
clarity

Best wishes to Anchor!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just want to wish Anchor the best for her wedding on Saturday! Have an amazing time! I can''t believe how quickly your engagement has gone by! Enjoy every minute!

Stephanie

Brilliant_Rock
Whoo!! Anchor have a fantastic day!

And then come tell us all about it!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anchor, dear - I hope you have a wonderful time! I''ll be thinking of you on Saturday!

Independent Gal

Ideal_Rock
Hurray hurray!
36.gif
Hope it''s great!

Selkie

Ideal_Rock
Yay, Anchor! Have a wonderful time!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Best wishes Anchor, you will be a gorgeous bride! Cheers!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Anchor, I hope your wedding day is everything you''ve hoped for and more!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
Hoping your day is everything you imagine, and can''t wait to hear about it! You are going to be stunning!

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
Anchor!! Instead of starting a new thread, I figured I''d relay this message to you on here!

GOOD LUCK!! I will be thinking about you on Saturday!

I know you are getting married in the morning on Saturday - and I will probably be getting my hair done at the time you are saying your vows!! I''ll be thinking of you!

We''re getting married at 7PM on Saturday night - so you may already be enjoying your mini-moon at that time!

I hope everything is beautiful and perfect for you! Good luck! And I can''t wait to see pics when we both return!

I''ll be honeymooning all next week in Jamaica, so I''ll post pics when I return!!

Good Luck and CONGRATULATIONS!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yey Anchor!! I hope your day is filled with love, joy and many blessings!!!!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MANY CONGRATS ANCHOR!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
35.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I am so excited for you! I love reading your posts and I hope the very best for you and J.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thank you so much ladies!!! You''re all so amazing. I''ll be signing off today; we''re leaving for my parents'' place as soon as I''m done with work, the rehearsal is tomorrow (!!) and then on Friday we''ll have a gazillion things to do so everything is ready for Saturday morning.

Cleopatra - CONGRATS AND BEST WISHES TO YOU TOO!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Yup, my ceremony is at 11AM; getting there on time will be quite the challenge. I will tink of you at 7PM; I may still be at the reception or close to leaving for my mini-moon. I''ll be coming back on Wednesday night so I''ll try to post some non-pro pics on Thursday. Enjoy your day my dear!
9.gif

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Good luck and best wishes to you, Anchor!!!!! Cant wait to see your pics when you get back!!!
36.gif
36.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy for you Anchor! Have a fabulous day!

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Anchor & Cleopatra...I hope you both have beautiful days! Best wishes to you both!!!

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
I hope you both have beautiful days that go off without a hitch!! Can''t wait to hear about them later!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Krissie

Brilliant_Rock
Best of luck, Anchor! You''re going to be a beautiful bride - J will be blown away!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Have an amazing day also Cleopatra!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
OMgosh Anchor!! I remember when we were all in the LIW land! Good luck on your special day, and I hope it''s everything you ever dreamed of!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results