shape
carat
color
clarity

Best website for buying loose diamonds??

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ChicagoDave

Rough_Rock
Can anyone recommend a website that has the lowest prices for loose diamonds? I''m looking for a 1 carat or higher round cut if that helps... Also, is it typical that a jeweler in my area will set that loose diamond to a band? Any information will help. Thanks!

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
I think that you''ll find most of them to be pretty close in price. Use the toolbar at the top of the page that says "Pricescope your diamond" to find out which vendors have the diamonds that you are interested in and what their prices are. You can get local jeweler to set the diamond but you may have to search around to find one. I had to call three before I found one to do the setting work. Just a tip would be to not tell them that you bought the diamond on-line.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
There are some very reputable websites....you could do a search on this page which will lead you to some of them....what are you looking for besides a carat or so in size? If you have been reading the tutorials here, you will find that CUT is a very inportant "C." Reading the tutorials here and on some of the related websites will help you out....Good old gold''s website has LOTS of information , as does this one and others.........that''s the best place to start!!!!

kyubi

Rough_Rock
I highly recommend Whiteflash!! I''ve been working with them for the past week or so and let me tell you, they have THE BEST customer service I have ever encountered through eShopping and I''ve been an eShopper for a LOOOOOONG TIME.

Check ''em out, Whiteflash

Also if you pay by bank wire you can get an additional 2% discount.

Tell them Paul Moon from Concord sent you because I''ve been a pain in the arse and they have met and exceeded all my expectations, and they will tell you what they''ve done for me.

kyubi

Rough_Rock
Oh and they have great prices too!!

codex57

Brilliant_Rock
There''s no one website with the lowest price on loose diamonds. If there were, we''d all flock there. Just start reading posts and you''ll get a sense of which online stores are reputable.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Do mention you are a pricesope member, since many vendors offer a discount......and price-match....

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
You can use the Search function above to enter Vendor''s names and read past threads. You can learn about other''s buying experiences, the good, the bad, and the ugly. Ok,........ Well,........... Mostly good. Not too much bad and ugly when you do business in front of the whole world like the Vendors here on PScope.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results