shape
carat
color
clarity

Best way to get this item from London!?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I have a strange dilemma. I saw something online at a store in London. I’d like to order it but they don’t deliver overseas and of course I am located in the US. I’ve already contacted the store and they said they only deliver to British addresses.
What’s the best way to get it over here? Need suggestions.

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A trusted friend in London who can pick it up and ship it for you?

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
A trusted friend in London who can pick it up and ship it for you?
Thanks. Unfortunately I don’t really know anyone. :cry2:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks. Unfortunately I don’t really know anyone. :cry2:

If it is a jewelry piece, is there no one on PS that you would trust? I have offered, and might soon be taken up on my offer, to do this for a bling friend in Canada. You’ve been here a while...perhaps there is someone you’ve spoken to off forum? Just a suggestion.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If it is a jewelry piece, is there no one on PS that you would trust? I have offered, and might soon be taken up on my offer, to do this for a bling friend in Canada. You’ve been here a while...perhaps there is someone you’ve spoken to off forum? Just a suggestion.
Actually I don’t know anyone here from Britain. I was hoping there was some kind of service someone knew about.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Actually I don’t know anyone here from Britain. I was hoping there was some kind of service someone knew about.

There might be a shipping service...hmm, there must be. Good luck!

Resonance.Of.Life

Brilliant_Rock
MyUKmailbox - I've had stuff shipped to me from the UK that way.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
I used to live right outside London and still have many friends there that I could have something sent to. My son also has a jewelry company in Stockholm. Would they be willing to mail it inside Europe or just the UK? He mails me things as a ‘gift’ so it doesn’t get held up in custom’s or it comes with friends & family members when they come over. I am not sure what the value is but if it is on the lower value side, I can probably help you out.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
So I have a strange dilemma. I saw something online at a store in London. I’d like to order it but they don’t deliver overseas and of course I am located in the US. I’ve already contacted the store and they said they only deliver to British addresses.
What’s the best way to get it over here? Need suggestions.
I forgot that I actually have a ring over in Birmingham right now getting engraved through my son’s company. I sent him a note asking if there is a way to do it so it is sent with insurance with mine and then DHL to the US with insurance. I know you don’t know me from anyone but I like to think that someone else would help me out if I needed it. I am always doing ring projects with my son and he has 3 different rings he is finishing for me at the moment. I get lucky that someone is either coming or going every other month. I live just outside D.C.

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I forgot that I actually have a ring over in Birmingham right now getting engraved through my son’s company. I sent him a note asking if there is a way to do it so it is sent with insurance with mine and then DHL to the US with insurance. I know you don’t know me from anyone but I like to think that someone else would help me out if I needed it. I am always doing ring projects with my son and he has 3 different rings he is finishing for me at the moment. I get lucky that someone is either coming or going every other month. I live just outside D.C.
Thanks so much for offering. I’m going to look into the ukmailbox website and see if that will work.
The item I want is a bracelet that isn’t too expensive actually. It’s made by a company that doesn’t sell in the US as far I could find.

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results