shape
carat
color
clarity

Best time to buy at James Allan?

paulabiele

Rough_Rock
Hi, guys! This is my first post. I’m kicking myself for having lost the chance of getting my dream wedding band for $1200 (there were two combined discounts). Injustice don’t remember when that happened (at some point last year)

It’s the five-stone anniversary ring in rose gold, 0.55ct, from James Allen. It’s regular price is $1920. Now nothing else compares to it, but I can’t really afford it... There is currently another special offer there (at $1620 - or $1520 combining first-time buyer discount). Still too distant from the original $1200.

So my question is: when is the best time to find a discount like that again at James Allen?

The alternative is a wedding band from a different designer that doesn’t wow me, but is way more affordable, at,$725 (same ctw, also 14k rose gold, same diamond specs), from another “pricescoper” website... :/

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
They typically have some type of sale once a month. Black Friday/cyber Monday is your next best bet.

I'd also reach out to IDJ. Better quality and more than likely less expensive. Ask for "Pricescope quality". I just had them make a 9 stone band for me that's a little over a carat (total weight). Similar rings on JA are a few hundred more and if you look at their recently made pics (on the product page as additional pics), they NEVER look like the original pic.

ETA: use the search on here for "IDJ " or "ID Jewelry" you'll see a bunch of the bands pop up.

paulabiele

Rough_Rock
The other quote I have is from IDJ!!!! :D

Thank you for your message! :DDDD

I'm starting to feel hopeful again. :)

lalala

Brilliant_Rock
What did you end up doing?

paulabiele

Rough_Rock
We went with ID Jewelry. Currently waiting for the ring. I’ll post pictures as soon as we get it. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results