shape
carat
color
clarity

Best site for Moissanite?

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
I’m wanting to create a solitaire Moissanite AVC (August vintage cushion) & don’t want to shell out $$$ for diamonds. Give me your best Moissanite websites (& if they make AVCs even better!)

elizat

Ideal_Rock
They make Moissanite in that style.

The site is Distinctive Gem. They have both diamonds and Moissanite.

two_little_birds

Brilliant_Rock
I would only use Jon from Distinctive Gem.

DiamondsNPearls

Brilliant_Rock
Do they have warm AVC? I don't want a colorless stone.

krempy2323

Rough_Rock
I just ordered 3 stones from Eva at Starsgem (What'sApp +86 189 7748 8670).
After getting quotes for my 3 moissanite stones from multiple companies her price was the best. I spent days getting quotes and researching lol because I needed the best price and beautiful stones.

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Do they have warm AVC? I don't want a colorless stone.

I think he is only offering one color now and they are usually F/G for moissanite. They do have a tendency to look warmer in some of the cuts. They are called Distinctive Gems now and are the only ones that sell the AVC.

I would also look at True Gem for antique cuts and I also like Yasamine Company. Alexandra cuts all her own stones. Jen from jhollywood designs etsy shop is another one. She offers two different brands and can also do any size or cut.

dawnxcui

Shiny_Rock
I would also look at True Gem for antique cuts and I also like Yasamine Company. Alexandra cuts all her own stones.
Any idea how Yasamine's moissanites compare to Distinctive Gems? There's definitely a huge price difference and i know Rhino's stuff is top notch but just wondering how Alexandra's stones are in comparison.
Any advice or input is appreciated! thanks!

swaye2010

Brilliant_Rock
Any idea how Yasamine's moissanites compare to Distinctive Gems? There's definitely a huge price difference and i know Rhino's stuff is top notch but just wondering how Alexandra's stones are in comparison.
Any advice or input is appreciated! thanks!

I would say they are comparable. I think she has some uniqu cuts and from what I have seen from her, she has the best crushed ice. I think she is the only one that I know of that is cutting her stones here so she probably has more flexibility with custom cutting. She’s in San Francisco. I would definitely check her out.

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
Agreed about Jon from Distinctive Gem. He did my e-ring (3 stone with all AVC moissanites) and it looks amazing. He's also super friendly and approachable, so I'm sure he'd be willing to talk to you about any color options he might have.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results