shape
carat
color
clarity

Best self-tanner?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Its summer here in Calgary (although it doesn''t feel like it today!), and my little legs need to get out! I am not big into self-tanners on my arms, shoulders, etc., as I usually get a little hint of sun there, but I think legs always look better a little bronzed. Can anyone suggest a great product?

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Perfect! Thanks SDL!

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Yes and I still must say Chanel''s sunless tanner is the best one I have used by far.

If you don''t have sensitive skin, the Clarins that I tried gives real good color, it has a little scent but it''s not too bad compared to others.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

LC, I am a great fan of Nuxe''s line, and wonder if this product might be as good as the rest of their skin care:

http://www.nuxe.com/les_soins/fiche.php?id=28

I buy it at the Bay or SDM. All natural, high % biotanicals.

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Merci. Mais je ne parle pas francais!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/23/2008 10:50:18 AM
Author: LitigatorChick
Merci. Mais je ne parle pas francais!!!
HI:

Avec plaisir! BTW, their labels are multilingual!

P.S. since the weather is pants, I think I will go to Holts tomorrow and check out the shoes, afterall.

cheers--Sharon

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
Cool. Lemme know what you find!!!

golden

Shiny_Rock
Hey! Can you tell me about the Chanel tanning lotion- I would like to go pick it up. I am very fair, I would say on the lightest side of the olive tone as possible...I have a birthday party tomorrow and would like to do it, is doing it the day of a bad idea? Does color show immediately? What color should I get? I am just going to do my legs to start.
Thank you!!!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
So I was reading the Globe and Mail (a national paper in Canada) and they highly recommended Nivea''s tanning body lotion. A whopping 5 bucks at the drug store. So I tried it - it is great!!! You only start to notice it after a couple days of application, but it is nice, because application is gradual you don''t get streaks, and the look is very natural. Loving it!!!

Carbonlove

Rough_Rock
There are reviews at www.totalbeauty.com. I visit that site often, but I prefer the spray tan. It looks great and even for $25 and lasts about 2 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results