shape
carat
color
clarity

Best place to purchase lab grown diamond?

hifihua428

Rough_Rock
Can anyone direct me to the places/online diamond retailer that sells the best pink and blue lab grown diamond at reasonable prices?

I notice that there are many different manufacturer and different types and brands of lab grown diamonds. Which ones (from which retailer) are closest to the natural diamond? I know that they are all pure carbon, but they are formed with slightly different process and some difference in minor chemical composition (to give the color).

Which manufacture produces pink and blue lab grown diamonds that are closest to the natural fancy diamonds?

Any thoughts of the "Pure Grown Diamonds" compare to other lab grown diamond brands/types?

ChristineRose

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There aren't too many growers producing gem quality diamonds at all, and even fewer still doing colors. Brilliant Earth pretty much owns the market at this point. Chatham also grows them, but it's all but impossible to find someone who sells them.

I would recommend contacting D.NEA--they post here occasionally. Most jewelers should be able to get you a colored lab grown stone, but very few actually want to sell them or know enough to give good advice. You will probably need to work with them to get what you want. If you know a local jeweler with a good reputation, you might consider calling them as well.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I recall Good Old Gold had some awesome yellow and pink MMDs they posted a video about - they might still be on their YouTube channel :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results