Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Best place to buy MMD online?

cj2be

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! Right now I’m wearing a .9 carat earth grown diamond, but my fiancé said I can upgrade to a bigger stone once he gets back from deployment. I’m looking for a diamond in the 1.3-1.5 carat range that is at least a G color, eye clean, and super ideal cut. Where is the best place to buy online?

Last edited:

Sponsored By:

mwilliamanderson

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! Right now I’m wearing a .9 carat earth grown diamond, but my fiancé said I can upgrade to a bigger stone once he gets back from deployment. I’m looking for a diamond in the 1.3-1.5 carat range that is at least a G color, eye clean, and super ideal cut. Where is the best place to buy online?
There’s a lot of crappy cut MMD out there from what I can see. Some of these are labeled super ideal when they don’t even conform to ideal standards. Rhino has a great reputation and is doing some beautifully cut stones. That’s where I’d look.

www.AugustVintageInc.com

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's a thread in this section titled 'List of MMD sellers' or something like that - have a quick read if you can find it, but you would be in very safe hands with Rhino so that is an excellent option!

cursus

Rough_Rock
I bought mine from Better than Diamond and I'm very happy with it
Center stone Takara Lab diamond H/VS 2,04 ct

SouthernElle

Rough_Rock
I would look at Brilliant Earth to get an idea of what you like, they have a huge selection. James Allen sells MMDs now, but their selection is smaller and more expensive. I just purchased one from 1215 Diamonds, it is a Diamond Foundry diamond. I'm getting it tomorrow! They don't have 360 interactive videos, but do have a decent amount of videos and all have the certificates on the website, I just think its better to go there once you know what you really want.

What is your budget?

cj2be

Shiny_Rock
4K max

I would look at Brilliant Earth to get an idea of what you like, they have a huge selection. James Allen sells MMDs now, but their selection is smaller and more expensive. I just purchased one from 1215 Diamonds, it is a Diamond Foundry diamond. I'm getting it tomorrow! They don't have 360 interactive videos, but do have a decent amount of videos and all have the certificates on the website, I just think its better to go there once you know what you really want.

What is your budget?

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

JEWELRY BLOG

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.