shape
carat
color
clarity

Best place to buy decent quality 2.5mm and 3mm royal blue sapphires without totally breaking the bank?

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
Sorry to be a broken record on the teensy sapphire kick , but I was wondering where the best place to buy quality 2.5mm and 3mm blue sapphires with rich royal blue color at a decent price? I need one teensy 3mm blue Sapphire to finish up a 3 stone ring project. I already have a very nice (and affordable) 3mm pink Sapphire and a nice 3mm yellow sapphire lined up, but I'm not thrilled with the 3mm blue Sapphire the same seller offered. I tried doing a search online, but most of the stuff being offered was really cheap (and SUPER dark) garbage. :(

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If you’re looking for a 3mm that won’t break the bank, this could be an option.
You might have to join the Facebook group to see the post.. It’s called Heusler's Lapidary and Jewelry.

Attachments

• B0CE65CA-1CB8-40AF-B2CC-0F0E121DF2B8.jpeg
    B0CE65CA-1CB8-40AF-B2CC-0F0E121DF2B8.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 17

maru8888777

Shiny_Rock
This vendor has stones are slightly larger, and a bit more expensive, but maybe he has something in stock that could suit you? I've never bought from this vendor, so I don't know. They're still pretty dark, but maybe less so than your other options. See, for example:

voce

Ideal_Rock
I do NOT recommend hauynes until you are veteran enough to have a setter experienced enough to set such a soft stone without breaking them. Even Yvonne's people, who are among the best, will occasionally break one by accident.

matt_k

Shiny_Rock
She's running a sale now, with a few nice sapphires for under 200 dollars!

Beautiful stuff! But most everything listed is still waaayyyyy more than I wanna pay. I was shocked to see how pricey even the somewhat small-ish tourmalines are. Yikes!

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    5 Reasons To Design Your Own Custom Engagement Ring
    5 Reasons To Design Your Own Custom Engagement Ring - 09/20
    Avant-Garde: Fab or Fail?
    Avant-Garde: Fab or Fail? - 09/17
    Met Gala 2021: Our Favorite Pieces from the Red Carpet
    Met Gala 2021: Our Favorite Pieces from the Red Carpet - 09/15

Holloway Cut Advisor