shape
carat
color
clarity

Best online place to buy a diamond in the uk

jlc9779

Rough_Rock
Hi there, just after some recommendation on where is generally the best place to buy a diamond on-line in the uk. I have done a little research but really could do with somewhere which is really helpful and trusting in terms of advice. I have been looking at JamesAllen and a lady on there has been really helpful but just slightly worried about importing one. Would ideally like to get the ring and diamond in the same place. Are there websites which show all the pics / report Thanks

Snowdrop13

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't think there would be an issue with any of the Pricescope vendors, I'm pretty sure they all have experience selling to the UK. The main issue is the slight gamble if you wanted to return something having not seen it in person. Don't forget you'll have to add duty and taxes to the price. There aren't really any similar UK sites, though I have bought from CoolDiamonds.com with no problems. Blue Nile makes it very easy but they don't provide the pictures and ASETs that many here would recommend necessary. Good luck with your search!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results