shape
carat
color
clarity

best halloween costume

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
What is the best costume you have seen for halloween?

i will start, this guy at work dressed up as a huge present last year, and had a card on the box that said,

To: Women

He said he was God''s gift to women...it was pretty hilarious in person :)

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
LOL...My husband just told me that would be a perfect costume for him for obvious reasons LOL..
20.gif
9.gif

Well, the funniest costume was last year when husband's friend (30 at the time) wore a spiderman skin tight bodysuit made for a pre-teen. It was a RIOT.

My husband, very secure in his manhood, also went as Mary Katherine Gallagher...Black wig, and knee socks and actual school girl's uniform that we got from the uniform shop. Little skirt and all. It was SOO funny.

I have no idea what to be this year.

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Those are great!!! I haven''t seen any good ones lately. However, my hubby is seriously considering being a giant whoopie cushion, noises and all. There are some funny adult costume sites out there that have really good ones!

sjz

Brilliant_Rock
My nephew was a box of popcorn one year. That looked pretty cute.

pearcrazy

Brilliant_Rock
When I was in college I went to a fraternity costume party. There were three guys dressed from head to toe in blue, with blue painted faces (looking sorta like Blue Man Group before Blue Man Group existed) They all three had "Hello My Name is Barry" nametags on. When I asked them what they were they said in unison "We''re Blue Berries". I guess you had to be there but it was really funny at the time. Probably even funnier when you''ve been standing next to the keg all night!!

glaucomflecken

Brilliant_Rock
I went to a Big Brother Big Sister Halloween party a few years ago and this girl wore an orange t shirt and tights, and had taken those round styrofoam circles (the kind you get at the craft store to make wreaths or something), cut them in thirds, spray painted them an orangish color and attached them to her shirt. She was macaroni and cheese!

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Probably not that original, but this guy came to a party as a Christmas tree - a pretty good one at that. What was funny about it was you''d be talking to him and he''d say, ''Well, I''m gonna get myself another beer.''
He''d bend over and unplug his lights from the nearest socket and proceed to the kitchen, plug himself in, and get another beer.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
those are all great!!! We are going to a costume party for Halloween and I am stumped for ideas! What are you girls going to dress up as?

Diamond Princess

Shiny_Rock
Trade

In college we were all invited to a Halloween Party at one of the fraternities ,of course there were some typical "Frat guys" there and were wrapped in aluminum foil from head to toe and claimed to be "Left Over’s".

37.gif

It seemed funny at the time, considering the circumstances (of course being inebriated didn''t help the matters) tee hee
12.gif

Quite original now that I look back on it!
9.gif

35.gif

Jamie
www.whiteflash.com

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Last year I was a bunch of grapes, I had a long purple dress and I went to walmart got a few bags of purple ballons, safety pins, and grapevine from the craft section. If was great but stupid me put it on BEFORE I drove to the party and it was not easy!! All I could imagine was a cop pulling me over and having to explain!!
There is a joke going around about the guy who shows up to a holloween party with a girl on his back, in a bakini, but it doesn''t matter. When asked what he is he says he is a snail, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, a snail ? How are you a snail? Introduces the girl as Michelle. ( My shell!) You could get a blow up doll and do this!!!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
this year i am going as strawberry shortcake, and my friend as rainbow brite. Last year we were pink poddles. We got pink skirts and trimmed them in pink maribu. We got pink tank tops and made pink maribu wrist cuffs. We put our hair in picktails and tied huge pick satin bows in them. We made a tail with wire and a styrofoam ball, wrapped it in pink ribbon and put pink fuzzy balls on the end. we painted our noses and glued on whiskers. we had pink rinestone dog collars with a pink charm with our poodle names on them. oh- and we had pink fuzzy high heels. it was really cute. I liked it also because we made it ourselves.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
My friend was a One Night Stand. He actually won first place for it.
Took a piece of styromfoam, cut a whole in it, put his head through it, put a table cloth over the styrofoam so that it draped down his whole body. Glued a condom to the table, a ashtray with cigarette, alarm clock and a battery operated lamp that you could turn on and off. It was the best!
36.gif
I''ll try to find a pic!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/4/2005 9:02:57 PM
Author: pearcrazy
When I was in college I went to a fraternity costume party. There were three guys dressed from head to toe in blue, with blue painted faces (looking sorta like Blue Man Group before Blue Man Group existed) They all three had ''Hello My Name is Barry'' nametags on. When I asked them what they were they said in unison ''We''re Blue Berries''. I guess you had to be there but it was really funny at the time. Probably even funnier when you''ve been standing next to the keg all night!!
LMAO!!!!! I love Blue Man Group, but the *Blue Berries* twist is hysterical.

These are great!!!

We went to a dress-up Halloween party last year, and I thought the funniest costume was this great weirdo/nerd guy. He had on a hat with pony-tail attached, coke-bottle glasses, horribly crooked teeth, an obscene T-shirt with Budweiser suspenders, torn jeans, and black Converse tennis shoes. There were quite a few good ones though.

A friend of ours who is a very straight-laced accountant by day, dressed like Marilyn Manson (gothic). I did not even recognize him at first, but when I did, I literally could not stop looking at him and laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results