shape
carat
color
clarity

Best deals on Black Friday?

jewels2

Shiny_Rock
Hi all! My future son in law has enlisted my help in finding a diamond for my daughter YAY!!

I know BGD has sales/percent off coupons on diamonds sometimes .... do other vendors also? I have been looking around and have found a few I think might be worthy of a look at Blue Nile and also one on WF although it is on the smaller side of what he is hoping to get. Thoughts on BF deals for diamonds?

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't recall BN or WF (nor James Allen or High Performance Diamonds or Good Old Gold or Diamonds by Lauren) having sales that apply to loose diamonds, only to settings/finished jewelry.

Only BGD's sales sometimes apply to loose diamonds, and often their sale codes are limited in number and/or require the purchase of a setting as well.

Fyi: one thing I absolutely love about WF is that for total purchases over $1,500 (loose diamond(s) and/or stock settings and/or jewelry), you can make the purchase via their Flex Plan, paying an initial deposit and then the balance over 90 days (no interest), basically a short-term lay-away that locks in a price. https://www.whiteflash.com/about-diamonds/faq/does-whiteflash-offer-financing-1027.htm

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results