shape
carat
color
clarity

best bridal shower idea EVER.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
My FI and I registered for our honeymoon, which can make throwing a traditional bridal shower a little tricky, right? WELL, because my best friend M is BRILLIANT and knows me entirely too well, she found a fantastic way around this, and i just had to brag for a moment, haha. She and her mom threw me a shoe shower! Everyone got me a pair of shoes so there''d be something to open at the shower, and they also got something off our honeymoon registry. needless to say, i had a really fun day today.
9.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMG. I''m SO freaking jealous. PICS. I want PICS. In this thread, NOW Shoe Lady. LOL. Congrats honey, I''m so glad you had an awesome shower. I got a spatula shaped like a shoe at my shower. Remind me to give it to you if we ever meet. LOL.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Holy Moly....

Freke is going to freak. I know what she is going to do for her shower now.
41.gif

Actually, that is an awesome idea. I think I will use that for my next birthday party...no, my next BIG one...the big 5 *koff* 0

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
here''s a pic of a few of my favorites...i couldn''t find some of them online! if anyone''s seen the caparros valentina in orchid silk, i think those might be my favorite out of the ones i got because they''re the same color as the dress i''m going to wear for my bachelorette party. the first pair on here is the style i got, but the color of the ones i got were tortoiseshell patent. i also LURVE the last pair!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
it helps if i remember to attach the picture! duh!

bridalshowergifts.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
What an amazing idea! How many pairs did you get?

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
I wound up getting about 10 pair of shoes, so I was BEYOND excited!

buttercup80

Shiny_Rock
I am completely jealous - what a fantastic idea!!!

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
OK, that is AWESOME.

Now I''m dreaming of a shoe shower...
31.gif

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
<-----Jealous!!
6.gif
Hehe. That is awesome!
36.gif
36.gif
5.gif

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
Oh, wow! What a fantastic idea! And the 4th pair you posted -- the lime green ones -- are gorgeous. Do you mind telling who they''re by?

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my gosh what an adorable idea! One of my good friends is a shoeaholic and I just might have to use this idea for her future shower. So cute!

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/7/2008 10:20:11 PM
Author: Octavia
Oh, wow! What a fantastic idea! And the 4th pair you posted -- the lime green ones -- are gorgeous. Do you mind telling who they''re by?

Hi Octavia! Sorry to just now be responding--I was in Chicago so wasn''t really keeping up with PS so much! The shoes are the Juliet by Tribeca, and they come in a BUNCH of various colors and patterns, although I haven''t yet found a site that still had the purple and green ones for sale, so I''ll keep looking! Glad you liked them.
1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results