shape
carat
color
clarity

Best avenue to sell Etienne Perret items?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

levrick

Rough_Rock
Hi Everyone... Hate to be a bother, but I am hoping that I could get some input from you regarding some Etienne Perret items. I feel sick about it but some personal issues have forced us to "move" some items. Any guidance on where would be the best place to sell our EP Yellow gold w/diamonds pendant / chain & earrings? Dealer? Internet? Any comments much appreciated.....

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would probably call Pearlman''s Jewelers or Signed Pieces.

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/16/2009 5:17:56 PM
Author: JulieN
I would probably call Pearlman''s Jewelers or Signed Pieces.

Ditto!

onedrop

Ideal_Rock
Due to circumstances (i.e., major change in finger size) I decided to sell an EP ring. I am not sure if it''s okay to write about the experience, so I will proceed with caution. I tried SP to maybe consign the ring, but they were not interested. Perhaps you will have a better outcome than me with them. I didn''t try Pearlman''s but that might also be an option. I had success with another website, which I cannot mention here, but if you Google selling jewelry then you might find some other options if you strike out with SP or Pearlman''s.

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Have you tried Dover Jewelry? I''ve worked with them before and they are wonderful.

Lori

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There are several on-line sites that offer jewelry classifieds. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results