shape
carat
color
clarity

Best Appraiser - Cynthia Konney

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

BlackDiamond21

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! D and I took our promise ring to Cindy on 8-12-06 and we had a wonderful time!!!
1.gif

First, we live in Brooklyn, NY and we drove up to New England Gem Lab in Old Lyme, CT and let me tell you the drive is so scenic and gorgeous! NEGL is located in a historical town called Old Lyme and the ''estates'' (yes not homes but estates) surronding her place are amazing! A place I would love to live in one day... Very classic and everyone is so friendly.

Anywho...

We met Cindy inside of her business location and my first impression was, "This is so nice and quaint. Very homey yet professional." You feel comfortable from your frist step in the door. No airs or anything...

So, she sat us down to talk about the ring and diamond. She asked if we brought our report from AGS but asked not to see it until she did her appraisal. WOW... Cindy was on the money with EVERYTHING... Cut, clairty, table, size, etc. There was nothing she did not know and she did all of this without once referring to the AGS report!!! How may appraisers can do that??? Cindy has, I beleive over, 30 years experience and it shows. We were so comfortable and she was so willing to answer our questions that we ended up staying almost over 2 hours and time flew!

As some of you know we got our ring from WF and let me tell you WF... y''all did A HELLOVA JOB!!! (I think Cindy was impressed, lol
2.gif
)

Most importantly, kudos to La_Man, my promised to be hubby one day
30.gif
, for picking out an exquisite diamond and for giving WF a chance upon my steadfast, repative, annoying, nagging, wouldn''t take no for answer suggestion. I LOVE YOU!!!

To Cindy: As I said then and I say now, it was a PLEASURE!!! I hope we can come back real soon. I expect our next trip will be when D buys the E-Ring.
18.gif

To everyone: If you want an appraiser who is professional, personable and is in expert in her field, PLEASE visit Cindy at her company New England Gem Lab. Here is a link to her info on Pricescope. http://www.pricescope.com/appraisers_CT.aspx
Best of luck to you!

Thanks!

BD

pricescope

Ideal_Rock
BlackDiamond21, thank you very much indeed for sharing your experience
36.gif

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so glad you had a wonderful experience, congrats. Can''t wait to see the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results