shape
carat
color
clarity

Best 2ct Moissanite

Kay90

Rough_Rock
Hello,

I’m debating between a moissanite or a lab grown diamond. I’m interested in a 2ct round H&A cut stone in a simple pave setting.

Does anyone have a 2 carat moissanite that looks believable and not like a crystal doorknob as I saw mentioned in another thread. In that size would I be better off getting a lab diamond?

If anyone has photos they can share of their 2ct round moissanite I’d appreciate it!

mrsthirdcharms

Shiny_Rock
Hello,

I’m debating between a moissanite or a lab grown diamond. I’m interested in a 2ct round H&A cut stone in a simple pave setting.

Does anyone have a 2 carat moissanite that looks believable and not like a crystal doorknob as I saw mentioned in another thread. In that size would I be better off getting a lab diamond?

If anyone has photos they can share of their 2ct round moissanite I’d appreciate it!

I don’t have any moissanite larger than 7.5mm, but you can see tons of pictures of all shapes, sizes, cuts, & colors over on the r/moissanite subreddit.

For reference- here’s a 7.5mm H&A that I had, F color, made by Tianyu, which I sold. The bezel halo is a GHI from Provence, center stone is 6.5mm.

Attachments

• 7D2FE95F-1C3F-482D-A3DA-01D7F64E7FA3.jpeg
    7D2FE95F-1C3F-482D-A3DA-01D7F64E7FA3.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 37
  • F3D593BB-E626-45A4-984F-CE74CA610EE3.jpeg
    F3D593BB-E626-45A4-984F-CE74CA610EE3.jpeg
    272 KB · Views: 40

_dracarys_

Shiny_Rock
I have several moissanites, but if you want a diamond, get a diamond. I get my moissanites from China, so I don't spend a lot, but if I had lab diamond money I would get that.

Vogue

Shiny_Rock
I have several moissanites, but if you want a diamond, get a diamond. I get my moissanites from China, so I don't spend a lot, but if I had lab diamond money I would get that.

What they said--if you really want a diamond, moissanite's not going to satisfy you. If you're truly on the fence, Jon at Distinctive Gem supposedly has the most diamond-like moissanites out there. You could order one and return if you don't like it, as long as it's not a custom cut. He does lab diamonds as well, and his customer service is excellent.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results