shape
carat
color
clarity

Berricle/CZ Wedding Set Challenge

Jujeh

Rough_Rock
I think I saw a thread like this on another board (or maybe here?) and it was really fun.

Basically, the challenge is to choose a wedding set you would wear on a daily basis from Berricle (or any cz retailer).

Who knows, maybe someone will find this thread because they are on a shoestring budget and can't afford a 'real' e-ring. Or it could just be fun.

For me, I will go with the following set.

Strategy: the e-ring has a really unique take on the halo ring that I haven't seen many other places. I would be proud to wear it and I think it would get compliments for sure. Center stone is only 1ct eq, realistic. I like the pave band because it prevents scratches in the rhodium coating from showing as much.

I struggled a lot with the band but ultimately, I think I'd go with a plain 2.75mm sterling silver band. I think it would go well under the halo.

r1051-01-22.jpg

r779-b-2.jpg
What about you?

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'll play =)

i bought this one as a travel band but honestly it's not too sparkly. my experience is berricles with larger stones are more lively

1576527502064.png

so my vote for a daily set would be something without melee and fairly dainty like this one:

1576527752059.png

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
I don't see a lot of love for QVC/Diamonique on here, but I've gotten some winners from there (and some duds, to be sure).

Santa is apparently bringing me this (J357513)- 2 carat Asscher with a "pink diamond" (or "pink sapphire" pick your flavor) halo and sidestones. If I were doing this as my everday set, I'd buy 2 or 3 of them to mitigate the halo/pave issues. But it's just fun! And girly! And since Asschers face up so small, it would still look quite nice. I'll see if I'm smitten with it when I get it, but this is my pick for now.

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 8.27.37 AM.png

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
I don't see a lot of love for QVC/Diamonique on here, but I've gotten some winners from there (and some duds, to be sure).

Santa is apparently bringing me this (J357513)- 2 carat Asscher with a "pink diamond" (or "pink sapphire" pick your flavor) halo and sidestones. If I were doing this as my everday set, I'd buy 2 or 3 of them to mitigate the halo/pave issues. But it's just fun! And girly! And since Asschers face up so small, it would still look quite nice. I'll see if I'm smitten with it when I get it, but this is my pick for now.

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 8.27.37 AM.png

I have that ring but with a black halo , it’s so pretty ❤️ enjoy yours. I love diamonique especially vintage diamonique pieces . I buy them off eBay , wear them for a bit and sell them back on eBay l. I recently got this cushion halo. It was so pretty and a rare size 4.25, I ended up selling it because it was a little too blingy. 71C5C413-9526-4EFD-AB7F-7FD3F909E234.jpeg B79AC16F-7369-48C2-A3ED-9C226FD7E70A.jpeg 20E895F6-8187-4318-9320-0EDEF1B5758D.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results