shape
carat
color
clarity

Belly Dancing Songs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

fuzzers

Shiny_Rock
Hey all. Belly dancing is my favorite way to get in shape but I''m running low on songs. Can someone recommend me some? It''s about time to do some iTunes shopping.
27.gif
Some songs I have already are Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado and La Tortura by Shakira (my fave). Anyone know some great songs like these?? Thanks!

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Gonna Make You Sweat...it''s the only one I can identify on the burned cd from my Y class. Ugh, I wish I could just send you a copy of it! There''s another one on there that starts out "So much love to share" that talks about Africa - you might be able to find it that way on a google search. If I successfully ID anything else, I''ll be sure to come back and let you know!

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Arabesque CD!! My favorite CD to belly dance and do drills. I was a tribal fusion belly dancer and this is still my all time favorite to practice. Works really well if you 3/4 shimmy a lot like we did.

Belly Dancing Heaven

I belly danced a lot to popular music too. Ciara 1 2 Step is a good one in addition to the Nelly Furtado and Shakira. Dr. Dre was good for creating interesting routines. Tha'ts what I love about tribal fusion style. It's so versatile. I never was a fan of cabaret sytle belly dance.

World Groove was another one that I used a lot to get the body groovin'.

Get your World Groove On

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results