shape
carat
color
clarity

Bee*''s wedding!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
D and I just arrived back from our honeymoon yesterday so thought that I''d do our wedding report. The wedding was absolutely everything that we had wished for and the day was perfect. We had gone down to the castle the night before along with a lot of our friends and family and I have never been so excited as that night. We had our church rehearsal and then we all went back to the venue and had food and drink. At midnight they made me leave the bar so that I wouldn''t see D until our wedding but instead of going back to the gate lodge, myself and the bridesmaids went back to my best friends room and stayed up having a few drinks and practicing our readings and the vows and things until 2.30am. We had so much fun and we were all so lucky that we felt fine the next day-in retrospect, we probably shouldn''t have done that, but it was an absolutely brilliant night.
Got up early and got ready with the bridesmaids and my bridesman-got our make-up and hair done and our photographer and videographer arrived-they were both so friendly and great to work with. I was 20 minutes late to the church which was the only time I got a bit panicked as I''m normally an early bird, but we had a vintage Rolls Royce which took forever to drive my mam and bridesmaids to the church and then it had to go back and collect my dad and I. The ceremony was absolutely amazing and I was so happy when they announced us as Mr and Mrs. The rest of the day went past so fast-we had a great time taking the photos and the food at the reception was delicious. The band played till 11pm and then we had a dj till 3am so I was on the dance floor for the night and then we all went back to the residents bar until 5am. It was bright when we went back to the bridal suite.
The whole day was perfect and I wouldn''t change one thing about it. I''m not a person who gets stressed anyway but for those that do, try and relax as the day goes by so fast so it''s lovely to enjoy it. Our photographer was meant to work until 5.30 but he decided to stay until after 10 that night and took so many extra photos as he said that he was having such a good time that day which was so nice for us and the photos that he took are amazing. I''d love to do it all over again.
I can post a few non-pro pics-our pro pics are on a cd so D is going to try and take them off it later on. First one up is the shoes

beeshoes.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
It was quite windy outside so the bridesmaids waited just inside the door of the church while the car went back to get my dad and I

bridesmaidswaiting.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ll have to upload more photos later as I don''t have any of me walking down the aisle-here''s one where we''re just about to say our vows

sayingourvows.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
one of us listening to the priest-he did such a great mass.

listeningtopriest.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
our bridal party

beebridalparty.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
another showing the stained glass windows

attopofaisle1.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
we were bagpiped into the reception

bagpipedin1.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
sitting at the top table

toptable.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
AWESOME....CONGRATULATIONS MR. AND MRS. BEE!!!
36.gif

Lori

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
and here''s where I spent the rest of the night

dancingthenightaway.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks loriken!!

That''s all the photos for now-will try and crack that cd and get into the pro photos!

ilovesparkles

Ideal_Rock
Congrats bee*!!!
36.gif
All the photos look fab, can''t wait for more!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds like it was quite a night- Congratulations!!!
1.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
What a night! Sounds like a blast.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Lynnie

Brilliant_Rock
Bee* - you just sound so amazingly happy in your post!! I am sooo happy for you!! Congrats
36.gif
36.gif

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Sooooo pretty!!! Congrats!!!! Your dress was FABULOUS!!!! But of course, you need more photos of it!

Did you wear your dress to the bar as well? That''s great! I really want to go to a bar with all my friends after the wedding, but everyone says I''m crazy!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
So pretty - congratulations! Come back with more pics!!!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay Bee*!!!

everything looks GORGEOUS!

Congratulations! Can''t wait to see more!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!
30.gif
30.gif
Lovely wedding
3.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
CONGRATS!!! I can''t wait to see more, bee!!!
Congrats to you and your husband!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
gorgeous!!! those bridesmaid dresses are awesome by the way!

Bia

Ideal_Rock
Woohoo!!! You looked so lovely bee! Congratulations
36.gif

Can''t wait to see more!

ams0124

Brilliant_Rock
YAY Bee*!! Your wedding looks amazing!! You look so lovely in your dress...I''m sure your DH was in total awe when he saw you.

Can''t wait to see more...everything looks just beautiful!!

Congrats darling!! Wishing you and your DH many wonderful years of happiness!!
9.gif

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE LOVE LOVE the shoes!!!!! Of course that would be your first shot!!!!

Lovely dress, lovely bride, lovely day. Congrats!

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, everything looks amazing, can''t wait for more pics!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations Bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You look so beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! and of course, I LOVED your shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sunnyd

Ideal_Rock
Yayyy I''ve been waiting for these!! Sp glad you had a great time, everything looked amazing!!

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful church! Being Scotch-Irish in my ancestry, I loved the bagpipers!

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results