shape
carat
color
clarity

Because JA is having a sale...

bossalover

Rough_Rock
Premium
Has anyone taken advantage of 20% off sale at James Allen? If so, what piece(s) did you get? I ordered a pair of diamond stud (now I am regretting that I didn't consult which diamond to get here) but I did not use 25% coupon because it was only applied to the setting -- and it was a better deal for me to use $100 off coupon instead.

Reactions: DAF

Sushimia

Rough_Rock
I bought an anniversary band during the sale (25% off) and really love it.

DAF

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I believe the discount was 25% and I did use it. I bought a 4 ct trellis eternity band in platinum. Can't wait to get it. DF said "OMG, that's a beautiful ring" when I sent him the video of the 360 degree spin. 'Nuff said, that's all I needed to hear. I haven't received it yet, has to be custom made for my carrot stick fingers.

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I bought a rose gold diamond eternity band to go next to my new CvB wedding set! It was a really good price with the discount!

knoxgirl

Rough_Rock
For the past couple of years, I've bought a stacking band at each of their 20% or 25% off sales. I've been impressed with the quality and sparkle. I started with the cheapest diamond band I could find and could immediately tell the difference between it and my other various bands (e.g., Blue Nile, even though BNs aren't bad). Bought a nine-stone blue sapphire-diamond band this time.

Staceyjan

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I also took advantage of the sale. I bought a stacking eternity ring. Can’t wait to receive it.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results