shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
It looks awesome! Much more soft and feminine. I like the center stone higher than the pears, but I also think that it could be a bit lower. But I am a low-set sort of gal. I do think that the side view of the basket is a bit harsh- sculpted, less severe prongs would be nice, but the perfectly vertical prongs may be due to the computer program, I have no idea. The rounded shank is yummy, the whole shebang flows much more elegantly now.

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
mrsfrk,
I''m confused
20.gif

is there supposed to be a picture along with your post or did i miss something?
1.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
were you trying to reply to ICAA's post??
3.gif
1.gif
2.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Was this initial post supposed to be a reply to the new ring rendering thread started by ICAA?

Edit : (mrssalvo and i are on the same page, since when I submitted this post, I saw hers)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
FG - Did you pick up your ring???
9.gif

MrsFrk

Brilliant_Rock
This is so funny- I was just wondering where the heck my reply to ICAA went!!! I am a wee bit techno challenged sometimes.
1.gif

Yes, this was intented to be a reply to ICAA''s updated ring design.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/9/2005 4:21:51 PM
Author: mrssalvo
FG - Did you pick up your ring???
9.gif

mrssalvo,

Girlfriend...what a saga. Was supposed to be here yesterday...wasn''t. Got shipped last night, and Fedex tried to deliver this morning but the jeweler was closed.
29.gif
Called fedex and begged them to redeliver today (projected new delivery date was TOMORROW EVENING)...and my ring is now delivered and waiting to be picked up! I am going right now! Keep your fingers crossed that it turned out nicely!!!!
32.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results