shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautiful Solitaire Design.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was just browsing and what did I come across? But this gorgeous new design by JBEG http://www.jewelsbyericagrace.com/jbeg_signature_settings The Sophie. I''m loving. it.The prongs look Leon worthy.

Making me want a solitaire. With a round transitional. As a second engagement set. I wish. Ahh well, at least I can share and hope someone will get it so I can drool over the pics.

sophie_JBEG GYPS.jpg

LGK

Ideal_Rock
It really is gorgeous. If my OEC didn't have such a crazy-thin girdle (and I wasn't such a klutz) I'd be really tempted. The sorta-but-not-really fleur de lis is really a neat profile design. I wonder if Singlestone did the bench work on it? I am pretty sure they can do pretty great claw prongs. Personally I've come to really adore solitaires that aren't cathedral settings- there's something so sleek and graceful about the round band. I bet it would look gorgeous with a sparkly band too...

I'm curious about the name, too.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
YUM

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Awwww, there's our baby!

We are working with a NY trade jeweler now who offers CAD designs and allows us to custom create anything for our clients. This ring is the first in a line of signature pieces we are creating in addition to the custom work.

We named it Sophie after my 4 year old daughter :). The next two go to Grace's girls, and after that we must get creative!

Thanks for the kind words everyone - it's been a dream of ours for a long time and we're having so much fun!

The pic above is a CAD rendering, but we have fabricated the ring and are so happy with the results!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is seriously perfect and elegant! Congrats JbEG!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Ericad - Congrats on a beautiful design, I absolutely love it!!! Such a romantic setting!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I do love this setting!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/5/2010 8:34:23 AM
Author: ericad
Awwww, there's our baby!

We are working with a NY trade jeweler now who offers CAD designs and allows us to custom create anything for our clients. This ring is the first in a line of signature pieces we are creating in addition to the custom work.

We named it Sophie after my 4 year old daughter :). The next two go to Grace's girls, and after that we must get creative!

Thanks for the kind words everyone - it's been a dream of ours for a long time and we're having so much fun!

The pic above is a CAD rendering, but we have fabricated the ring and are so happy with the results!

It's a beautiful baby, Grace! And, if I can make a suggestion for a sibling...I'd love to see an elegant fishtail prong/illusion setting style in your new line! Most of the ones I've seen are just too clunky looking.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
it''s gorgeous!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I saw this ring the other day and I just love it!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
It is exquisite. JBEG have such lovely things. Sigh.

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
I love this setting
30.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
I adore it. I wonder how it will translate to smaller diamonds, or is it best suited to a nice massive rock?

ericad

Ideal_Rock
Trade
That''s a great question. I think it will still be beautiful in a smaller size - just scale everything down. The fleur de lis motif will be less obvious simply due to scale, but will still look swirly and girly and beautiful - just more delicate. Depending on the popularity of the setting, we''ll likely create it again for one of our smaller stones, and we will always create CAD renderings to scale for any given center stone anyway, leaving nothing to chance.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would love to see this in yg with a lower colour centre
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Erica, I can''t wait to see the rest of the line as it develops. You guys did a fabulous job with the first. And I love that it''s named after your daughter.

Have you guys come up with a 6 prong solitaire?

tigian

Ideal_Rock
It is simply gorgeous! I''m with you Gypsy, sometimes I wish I had a solitaire. (shhh...don''t tell my DH.)

KaeKae

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s beautiful. I love the profile, and that from the corner, it looks like a heart surrounding the prong.

PumpkinPie

Ideal_Rock
it is so swirly and elegant - beautiful setting!

jan can

Shiny_Rock
Elegant is the perfect description.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/6/2010 12:08:21 PM
Author: ericad
Not yet, but our next piece (will begin CADs next week) is an Art Deco-ish (maybe, still working through the details) 8-prong solitaire
18.gif
Oooooooooh. That sounds lovely. I''ve been eyeing 8 prong earring settings. I just love all those little tiny prongs. Can''t wait to see the result!

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
I''m so waiting for someone to post a pic of this setting! On their website, it looks like they created a Sophie setting for someone with a 7mm stone
30.gif

elle_chris

Ideal_Rock
I really love it. Beautiful feminine design.

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
YOWZA is right!
30.gif

LOVE IT!!!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Did you all see the Julia???
30.gif

julia_02_88101517_largedd.jpg

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my lordie!! First Sophie and now Julia.. GORGEOUS!
30.gif
30.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results