shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautiful diamond from USA CERTED DIAMONDS

Rico_P

Rough_Rock
Hi PS members,

I just wanted to write a review of my dealings with Martin at USA Certed Diamonds. I have just received a stunning oval diamond from him that truly outshines anything that I could have purchased here in Australia! He was friendly and professional and made the process very easy!!

When I first contacted him, I was pleasantly surprised to receive a response so quickly! He had emailed me a list of diamonds within our budget and I utilised his expertise with the final selection after narrowing down to three. It’s obviously a risk choosing a diamond based on pictures & videos but I felt confident in Martins abilities and his knowledge on selecting the right “cut” in an oval.

There were a few hiccups with my credit card provider and Martin was more than patient with me during this time. Communication was fantastic and he kept me up to date with international express delivery. From initial contact to product in hand was less than a month!!!

My partner and I can’t tell you how happy we are with the diamond. The proportions are excellent and it sparkles like crazy. A gorgeous eye clean SI1 that exceeded our own expectations. I would highly recommend choosing Martin for your future diamond purchases. We can’t thank you enough for accepting to work with a couple on the other side of the world.

Hope to update this post early next year with the final product. Thank you to all the PS members who recommended Martin to us!

Now for the setting....=)2

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can we get some pics, please?

igs

Rough_Rock
Trade
I'm glad everything worked out well. Looking forward to pics whenevery the're ready. Best of Luck Rico_P

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results