shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautiful Asscher ring in the new Estee Lauder perfume ad

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
March 18''s NY Times magazine has an ad for Estee Lauder''s newest perfume showing the model wearing a georgeous Asscher stone surrounded by baguettes with bullet cut side stones. Has anyone else seen it? I would love an Asscher set that way. (Sorry, no picture.)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi, Sumbride! That isn't the ring. The one on the ad looks like it's about 2 or 3 carats, and it has a baguette halo with bullet cut stones at each side. I'm still trying to find a picture. The ad is for Estee Lauder's newest perfume. It will probably be in a lot of other magazines soon.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a very rough drawing of the ring. You can see why I never quit my day job to become an artist.

asscher drawing.JPG

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Leonid and Irina.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
I was cleaning out my camera and totally forgot that I took this picture for you! Looks like a halo, though maybe it''s plain? Gorgeous.

Photo Library - 2082.jpg

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
let''s try that bigger...

Photo Library - 20822.jpg

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mercoledi, thanks for the bigger pictures.
1.gif

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
I saw that ad when I was in the store, and I too thought it is a beautiful ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results