shape
carat
color
clarity

Beautful Engagement Ring Choices for under $2,000

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

The Future Mrs.

Rough_Rock
A website with lovely engagement ring settings for those who are waiting to choose a ring or wanting something that looks just as good as those rings engraved engagement rings that are $4,000 and up.

I don''t think you''d regret looking here, its just an option to add to the many others you may already have.

http://www.topazery.com/sapphire-engagement-rings.htm

The Future Mrs.

Rough_Rock
Okay. I''m pretty new to this website, and I was unaware that people already knew about topazery.com

Disregard this post. Ladies. Sorry !
8.gif

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hey, I for one appreciated the link - we may all *know* of the various good dealers out there, but sometimes it''s nice to be reminded. Thanks for the heads up!

The Future Mrs.

Rough_Rock
Thank you for that. Initially I felt silly for posting info that people already knew about.

Definitely. Maybe

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to thank you for the post also. No need to feel silly about it. I guess most people who have been on this site longer know about it, but I am still pretty brand new and hadn''t seen it. ;-)

whitby_2773

Ideal_Rock
yep - it was new to me too, Future Mrs.

thanks for posting :)

BlueSki231

Brilliant_Rock
I haven''t seen it either!

They''ve got some beautiful things!!
30.gif

gryffindor

Shiny_Rock
I hadn''t seen it before either. I like the halo ring, the one that was inspired by Diana''s ring. They are selling these as engagement rings, but I would love to wear one just as a fashion accessory with a blue outfit. This is a good gift suggestion I will send FF''s way...

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Love topazery. It''s so fun to browse around! Thanks for the reminder
1.gif

I thought this might be a good place to post a link to this thread:

Rings for under $1000

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love topazery, they''re great for having a look. We all need to be reminded of cool jewelery places once in a while!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results