shape
carat
color
clarity

Beach Invites

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
I am not sure how many beach wedding people are on here right now (I thought I remember a few) - but I was wondering which invitations you are using.

I see so many that I like, but they are out of my budget. Ideally, I''d like to keep the invitations/envelopes/response cards under $100 for 100, but that''s not looking realistic. I''ve tried to find some kits at Michaels and Office Max but they dont have any beachy themes. Any ideas?

I would love to see any that you recommend, even if they are out of my budget. Its hard to tell quality online sometimes.

If anyone has ''keep me within budget'' ideas for me, please let me know...Thanks! :)

Winks_Elf

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
It depends on how casual you want the wedding to be. If the invitations look too "beachy", people may show up in shorts. There are some really pretty ones on the Paper Diva site.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
I can''t offer any suggestions, but I think you are really pushing it with only $100 for that many invites? Hope something in budget comes your way though, you never know. Good luck!
1.gif

mrowmrowsmom

Rough_Rock
I think you can do it. I found tons at or around your budget. For example:

Number 1

Number 2

Number 3

Number 4

They may not be super-high quality, but they are beachy, they are in your price range, and they are attractive.

Good luck!

mrowmrowsmom

Rough_Rock
Oops, I am bad at linking. Well, number 1 and number 4 work, I think. You get the idea, I hope. :)

DMBFiredancer

Brilliant_Rock
thank you so much for the links...some of those sites i have never seen before.

i think i AM pushing it to try to do it under 100....i just never knew how expensive this stuff was! yikes! it''s PAPER for crying out loud! ;-)

Sparkalicious

Ideal_Rock
I know how you feel, DMBFiredancer - Invites are crazy expensive.

It might not be much help but my cousin got invites to match her website on WeddingChannel.com. It was a beachy theme with a Palm Tree etc. Very cute and very nice. Not sure if that would be something you are interested in but thought I would mention it just in case.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
Here are the ones we went with. They were more than your budget of $100, which I think will be difficult to find.

I think I have more saved on my computer that I liked. I''ll post them for you for inspiration.

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
These were my all-time favourites but when I asked for a quote, I was told $35 per invite!
39.gif
32.gif
23.gif

I think, though, they might not be that difficult to replicate for a DIY.

Invite3b3.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
These ones were cute.

crab_invite_detail.jpg

CDNinNYC

Ideal_Rock
There are some beachy ones here.

EricaR

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/11/2009 11:49:48 AM
Author: CDNinNYC
These were my all-time favourites but when I asked for a quote, I was told $35 per invite!
39.gif
32.gif
23.gif

I think, though, they might not be that difficult to replicate for a DIY.

These would be very easy to replicate! Choose some patterned paper you like as a background, layer on the white with your printing, then use a rubber stamp for the turtle.

I''m doing something similar for mine, with paper that looks like ocean waves in the background and a starfish stamp. I''ll post photos when mine are done. I don''t expect them to cost more than $0.50 each, but I get a lot of my paper crafting supplies at cost.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results