shape
carat
color
clarity

Bay Area Photographer under $2000

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MnM

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

are there decent photographer in the bay area that charge 8hr photo shoot+DVD of all files for under $2000?
Is this search realistic?
can you share your experience?

thanks!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock

marchswallowbird

Brilliant_Rock
Consider Margot Duane at www.planetmargot.com. She charges $2,200 for "up to 8 hours of photography" with 300 images on DVD, free reproduction rights, and online ordering for family. I was considering her before I hired my photographer, Matt Kim (www.mattkim.com) who charges $2,100 for 5 hours. TONS of luck to you with your search. Most of the really good Bay Area photogs are going to charge around $3,000 for 8 hours, from what I found.

Check out the vendor reviews and the forums at ProjectWedding.com and weddingbee.com. Make sure you''re set to Bay Area. That''s how I began my search. There are some really valuable referrals at both those sites.

MnM

Rough_Rock
neatfreak, Elley seems to have an dreamy/antique style. does she do vibrant colors, clean and contemporary lines?
marchswallowbird, thanks for your recommendations. I will check them out more

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/10/2008 12:51:41 PM
Author: MnM
neatfreak, Elley seems to have an dreamy/antique style. does she do vibrant colors, clean and contemporary lines?

marchswallowbird, thanks for your recommendations. I will check them out more

She does like the antique effects, she didn''t do them for our pictures, which is what we preferred. But there might be other options that you might stylistically prefer for sure. She''s fairly flexible, so it''s worth an ask!

MnM

Rough_Rock
neatfreak, I like the dress shot the best and I like how the expressions are captured. Do you have more pictures of your wedding?

marchswallowbird, I like Matt''s style and techniques.every wedding looks so happy and alive. Thanks again!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/12/2008 8:17:30 PM
Author: MnM
neatfreak, I like the dress shot the best and I like how the expressions are captured. Do you have more pictures of your wedding?

marchswallowbird, I like Matt''s style and techniques.every wedding looks so happy and alive. Thanks again!

I have about 3500.
1.gif

She took a TON of pictures and even after we weeded out the ones we liked we are still left with about 400 or so... Unfortunately it would take much too long for me to post them all here and I can''t reach you through email or picasa (PS rules). If you contact Elley though I am sure she would be happy to provide an entire wedding "shoot" for you to peruse if you are interested. Just tell her Callie sent you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results