shape
carat
color
clarity

Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
I have my e-ring. I post pics of it in the Show me the ring forum. It''s in the Vatche Royal Crown Setting. We already purchased a plain platinum band to go with it because I had originally thought that was what I wanted but now I am thinking I want a band with stones in it.

So now I need to figure out where to get one and what style will go well with the Royal Crown. Does anyone have any suggestions? I looked and Vatche has matching bands for other e-ring settings but not for the Royal Crown. At least not that I could find. Should I find a setting and get the stones seperate? I am just not sure what will look good with my e-ring either.

My fiance rolled his eyes
rolleyes.gif
when I told him I have changed my mind and I don''t blame him but hey I have to wear this for the rest of my life. I figure that if I don''t find one I like before the wedding I can wear the plain one until I do.

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
I found this one but I prefer straight bands usually. What do you guys think? I also found a pave one that might look good and it's straight. It was Vatche also and on WF.

Band

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock

ClownFishFunk

Shiny_Rock
I prefer straight bands as well - the pave one you posted was nice. I think the royal vatche crown is simple enough that just about any band would look nice with it, whether plain, pave, eternity band, etc. Hope this helps.
1.gif
Have fun searching!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does the setting allow room for a thicker straight band next to it? Otherwise... THIS may be the right one.

I supose it does make sense to get high quality little stones: those small diamonds are the great cost savers for jewelry making everywhere (not certified, not graded, not considered with great interest by customers ... and not often nice either).

Mara just got her new ACA melee set!

LadyJ

Shiny_Rock
I am not sure how that one would fit with it... I think pretty much any band would sit well next to it but I am mainly worried about how it will look together. I was concerned about the quality of the little stones too. I definitely want them to be nice. My ering is and F so I want the color to match. I always thought I liked channel set the best but the pave are looking nicer and nicer to me. I am just not sure how a pave band will look with my ering.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results