shape
carat
color
clarity

Baguette Setting

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dabossajk

Rough_Rock
Folks,

I''m still searching (and stressing!) over the perfect setting. I purchased a 1.2 carat princess over the ''net and now I"m attempting to find a elegant setting with baguettes. I like the ring shown below - 1800 is a bit out of my price range though. I like the clean lines of that ring and also the fact that center stone sits so low....Ideas? Thanks in advance.

Tiffany

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
The one neatfreak linked to is beautiful!

Dabossajk

Rough_Rock
Both of those links are indeed attractive - I believe that I''m leaning towards going with tapered bullet side stones after seeing a pic on this forum...I can'' t recall the name of the poster, but it was quite an attractive emerald center stone w/ tapered bullet side stones.

I still like the Tiffany design Tiffany

Should I look into getting it custom-made? Is there a large price difference?

Thanks in advance

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you want tapered bullets, then you may need to go custom. But you also have to realize that a platinum setting with side diamonds will often be above $1800, and I am fairly certain that custom would be. 18k white gold would cost less, though. Vatche makes gorgeous settings with tapered baguettes and you can choose wg or plat.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results