shape
carat
color
clarity

Baguette Band Inspiration Needed! How would you reset this?

AK29

Shiny_Rock
My mother came to town to visit and brought some of my grandmas old diamond rings.
The baguette ring was her "right hand ring" that she had bought for herself. Its been over a decade since her passing and my mother feels comfortable giving me my grandmother's jewelry to reset, wear and enjoy.

How would you reset this baguette band? I cant decide if I like it east-west or north-south. Please post pics if you have any baguette bands!

IMG_9422 (2).jpg

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Great legacy. Lots of options there. You can do two stacking bands if you combine some rounds with the baguettes. Or one really substantial wide band. Some ideas to get you started. Good luck!

Click on the picture to expand.

upload_2019-7-25_0-10-43.png

AK29

Shiny_Rock
Great legacy. Lots of options there. You can do two stacking bands if you combine some rounds with the baguettes. Or one really substantial wide band. Some ideas to get you started. Good luck!

Click on the picture to expand.

upload_2019-7-25_0-10-43.png

Ooh I love them. Never thought of mixing the baguettes with rounds but what a way to amp it up. Thanks for the inspo

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love my new baguette band and I think orienting the baguettes in different orientations is fun and flashy.

DA5E04B6-28DA-4134-B139-41A0E061ECFD.jpeg
D430E10C-647A-45D0-9169-C9887C198422.jpeg

AK29

Shiny_Rock
Really? I like hearing that. The ring is about 3 sizes too big for me so maybe I ll just resize and enjoy it for now until I think of something I really want to do with it.

AK29

Shiny_Rock

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I wouldn’t chAnge it. Besides being to costly to reset, I like it as is!

LaylaR

Shiny_Rock
Trade
It might not be possible to size it that far down. Make sure you go to experienced craftsmen that will be honest with you.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
i too love it as it is
how wounderful to have Nana's ring
maybe if its hard to size it down 3 sizes get it sized for your index finger ?

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How lovely to have your Grandmothers rings and also how great of your mother to give them to you now so you can enjoy them.
I do like it as it is, but if you can’t resize it I hope you find a style you love...how about (if the stones are numerous enough) two East-west set rings that you can wear together as a thick band or stack around or with other rings!
A lovely dilemma to have.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results