shape
carat
color
clarity

Bag Lovers UNITE ...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
... in your adoration for a FIFTEEN DOLLAR bag that is sure to be the chic-est Summer tote under the sun, not to mention, environmentally-conscious!

I pre-ordered my two (max. order) just now & am SUPER PSYCHED to pass on the release dates & latest scoop now that I'm assured mine!!!
3.gif

Bag Snob's linkie/info/etc

Wheeeeee!

anyabaggie.jpg

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well CRAP. It says the pre-order is already sold out! Darn you Deco for getting me all excited!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 8:44:41 PM
Author: monarch64
Well CRAP. It says the pre-order is already sold out! Darn you Deco for getting me all excited!!!
NO!!! It can't BE! I called the Short Hills, NJ store just a couple hours ago!
23.gif

ETA: On Anya's site it says they're sold out -- but I think that's talking about the London version. I *think* the four or five U.S. stores are just starting to take pre-orders for the U.S. Version. I hope I'm right!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, ok, so what do I do, just call one of the US stores and pre-order? i see there are only like two, lol!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ohhh! How fun! I just called the LA location and ordered mine! Thanks Deco!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/13/2007 9:20:48 PM
what do I do, just call one of the US stores and pre-order?
That's what I did ... I also read that the U.S. version would be avail for pre-order ONLINE starting May 7th -- but since they sold out so fast in the U.K. -- I wanted to jump at the FIRST POSSIBLE oppty.

I am a GEEK!

Prob should have let my off-line friends & family get a head start before posting here but ...
31.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Argh, just got off the phone with my best friend who''s living in Jersey and we talk so seldom that I forgot to bring this up and have her order me one! I really want this bag...I''m just outside Chicago...DECO what do I do now?!
9.gif
Seriously, I really want one...why is this so hard for moi?

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
haha that is awesome. I don''t think I''ll be dying to buy one, since I have a great Trader Joe''s one that is insulated already that I use all the time!!

And I think SF and Berkeley both recently passed laws to ban plastic bags....
9.gif

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
This is so cute!

I am glad they banned them in San Francisco. In my area, south of SF, they are going to ban in two years. Whole Foods gives fives cents off for bringing your own bag. I love it!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 2:31:15 AM
I really want this bag...I''m just outside Chicago...DECO what do I do now?!
9.gif

9.gif
9.gif
What do you do?? Okay ..

Step One -- cut a hole in the box ... whoops... that''s a different set of instructions.

STEP ONE -- go to the link above. Scroll down. Look for phone #s to four U.S. stores: LA, 2 in NYC, NJ. Call any of those numbers. Ask if they are "accepting pre-orders for the NOT A PLASTIC BAG" ... if they say "yes" -- give them your credit card info & address and wait by the mailbox until mid-June. VOILA!!!

3.gif

** maybe I didn''t mention that they are MAILING out the bags -- you don''t have to be near a store to pick them up. OOPS My bad!

elle

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the heads up Decodelighted! Am going to call tomorrow!

Love them! They'll make cute library totes!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 3:28:43 AM
Author: flopkins
haha that is awesome. I don''t think I''ll be dying to buy one, since I have a great Trader Joe''s one that is insulated already that I use all the time!!

And I think SF and Berkeley both recently passed laws to ban plastic bags....
9.gif
LOL. I too have 2 Trader Joe''s bags (love that they are insulated!) and 2 Whole Foods bags so luckily I''m already set.
1.gif
Do you feel weird using them at other stores? That would be the benefit of a generic.

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
My bridesmaides are all rather "Green" I think these would make cute bridesmaids gifts for them.

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 3:20:12 PM
Author: decodelighted
Date: 4/14/2007 2:31:15 AM

I really want this bag...I'm just outside Chicago...DECO what do I do now?!
9.gif

9.gif
9.gif
What do you do?? Okay ..

Step One -- cut a hole in the box ... whoops... that's a different set of instructions.
omg deco you are amazing right now, hahahahaha

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh yeah ... oh yeah ...

It''s not bling but ....MY TWO BAGS CAME IN TODAY .... several days early!!! They weren''t due to U.S. stores until the 20th so it totally caught me by suprise!

The handle is a little shorter than I''d hoped -- no over the shoulder tote-age for me, without stretching it a bit. But it''s super cute & ready for summer action!! (Also CHEAP!!! Love a CHEAP fashiony FINDDDDDDD!!!)

36.gif

Anyone else order ''em??? Got yours yet??

p.s. -- no pix though, DH has our digital camera on a biz trip. Haven''t decided what to do with my "extra" one .... gift? Sell on Ebay? Hmmmmm. Maybe I''ll keep BOTH.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Awesome. I love it!
9.gif

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/14/2007 1:04:33 PM
Author: decodelighted
Oh yeah ... oh yeah ...

It''s not bling but ....MY TWO BAGS CAME IN TODAY .... several days early!!! They weren''t due to U.S. stores until the 20th so it totally caught me by suprise!

The handle is a little shorter than I''d hoped -- no over the shoulder tote-age for me, without stretching it a bit. But it''s super cute & ready for summer action!! (Also CHEAP!!! Love a CHEAP fashiony FINDDDDDDD!!!)

36.gif

Anyone else order ''em??? Got yours yet??

p.s. -- no pix though, DH has our digital camera on a biz trip. Haven''t decided what to do with my ''extra'' one .... gift? Sell on Ebay? Hmmmmm. Maybe I''ll keep BOTH.

I got mine too! They are adorable.

snlee

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/14/2007 2:25:21 PM
Author: Beacon
This is so cute!

I am glad they banned them in San Francisco. In my area, south of SF, they are going to ban in two years. Whole Foods gives fives cents off for bringing your own bag. I love it!
Very cute bag!

I''m glad they banned plastic bags too. The Trader Joe''s near me gives you raffle tickets for bringing your own bags. If I remember correctly, they have drawings twice a month, and you can win a $25 shopping spree.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/18/2007 12:41:43 AM
Author: snlee

Date: 4/14/2007 2:25:21 PM
Author: Beacon
This is so cute!

Very cute bag!

I''m glad they banned plastic bags too. The Trader Joe''s near me gives you raffle tickets for bringing your own bags. If I remember correctly, they have drawings twice a month, and you can win a $25 shopping spree.
Yip, you are right about the raffle except where I live they do the drawing weekly. I think it is a great idea
9.gif
Trader Joe''s rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results