shape
carat
color
clarity

bad ebay seller back

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
couldn''t rehash the old thread so i copied part of it to repost..found this guy again..if you remember I got this guy kicked off 4 times for selling fake stones as glass..tanzanite, blue spinels, chrome diopsides, and fake tanzanite rough(iolite)..he eluded me since he quit posting the fake tanzy rough..even got him booted when he passed the selling along to some poor lady to sell his fake stones..have to give ebay a call..I have a vendetta against this guy..if any of you doesn''t have anything to do later or is a loser like me
7.gif
report him if you get a chance

here is the old post
"Sorry to rehash an old topic but the ebay name is rollergem13 this person has been kicked off three times and comes back under a different name each time..his tanzanite is iolite..his chrome diopside is glass...this person is selling that libyan glass stuff..I can tell it''s the same exact person...he/she is from the same location, San francisco..they are selling the exact same material..the ads are the same...just different pics and a different name..this seller only has 6 feedback so far...same person coming back time and time again and ripping folks off...granted I may be wrong but i find it odd that they are selling the EXACT same material..the EXACT same rough..the EXACT smae cut stones..just erks me...make sure none of you ladies or gents buys any of his tanzanite or chrome diopside "

New name is milaratner on ebay
Toolhaus is http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs?User=milaratner&Dirn=Received+by
You can see some folks tested the stones and they were glass..ohh..I hate this guy

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
after reading some of his feedback, he/she/it/they sure are classy.

-A

brazen_irish_hussy

Ideal_Rock
Reported. I hate places that are not closely monitered like craig''s list and Ebay when no one tries to keep everything honest.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
29.gif
29.gif

VapidLapid

Ideal_Rock
He is also selling n*zi silver

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
I already heard back from a buyer of his..she got a tanzy from him..well she went to her jeweler to get another one set from a different seller and after comparing the one she got from him to the one she got from a reputable seller she is sure it''s glass or some other substance..oh and she said it was half the advertised weight too...lol..ohh..I hate this guy..he used to rake in the dough..was making $100-$200 on fake cghrome diopsides, 4ct spinels, etc. think of how much a glass gemstones cost..now sell it for $100-$200 that mad money..all a scam..still waiting to hear back from other buyers of his..even if they don''t respond back to me at least I filled them in so they know what they bought is FAKE

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/25/2010 7:13:14 PM
Author: Arcadian

-A
You mean, glassy?

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
thank you crasru..get to typin'' fast and don''t proof..thanks

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/26/2010 1:03:36 AM
Author: crasru

Date: 5/25/2010 7:13:14 PM
Author: Arcadian

-A
You mean, glassy?
lol Actually I should have typed in "Klassy"
2.gif

Its unfortunate that there''s so many sellers on ebay that give the few good ones such a bad name.

-A

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Unfortunately, it''s difficult for websites like ebay to monitor these people. As long as you can get a new email, new IP number, new identity, you can make up lots of different selling aliases. This seller is just one of many scammers on ebay. All the more reason to be an educated buyer, and for places like Pricescope to help teach you.

Thanks for the warning Amguy.

Barrett

Ideal_Rock
I must note..though from seeing his past 4 names and sales this time around he is making far fewer less per stone than he was before on the same stones with similar amount of feedback..I hope that shows ebay buyer are more wary or more educated and apprehensive when buying stones off ebay..I hope thats the case....it''s good to know lots of folks read pricescope..I know we comment on stones that folks on here buy..saying good chance it''s treated or good chance it''s not what it is..posters don''t want to hear that but it''s better to instill doubt and caution than accept everything at face value..so just from what i am noticing on his sales this time around they are far less than before..i mean this guy had like 150-250 feedback and was raking in $100-$200 a fake glass stone..this time around it''s mostly $10..saw a few up into the 20, 30, and 40''s

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results