shape
carat
color
clarity

Bachelorette : Jojo Fletcher Oval Neil Lane engagement ring

ilovenailpolish

Rough_Rock
Hi All,

I love ovals and saw Jordan proposed with a Neil Lane engagement ring oval pave.

Now my question to everyone here is the news keeps reporting different diamond sizes. ABC news reported 3 carat total weight. That ring looks like a 2 carat diamond with 1 carat worth of pave (since they mention 156 pave pieces).

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment...jordan-rodgers-discuss-neil/story?id=41072491

Then the other tabloids started to misreport it as a 3ct center and then a 3.5 center , then 3.5 carat total weight.

What do you guys think? I presume since ABC owns this show their information is the right one.

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
Re: Bachelorette : Jojo Fletcher Oval Neil Lane engagement r

Are you looking for an Oval Diamond?

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I agree, it looks more like 2 ct center and 3 ct total. I also think Neil Lane will have it back in his possession in no time. :lol:

anne_h

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Personally, I liked the other ring that Robby had picked out better. Although we did not see much of it.

Anne

Wendylynne

Shiny_Rock

i think it depends on the cut of the oval... you cannot go by only ct weight when it comes to fancies... if you search on ja for 2 ct ovals and look at the measurements... there will be a some big differences... some are spready, some are deep etc..

ilovenailpolish

Rough_Rock

Haha yes. I completely agree with you on Neil Lane getting that ring back in no time.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results