shape
carat
color
clarity

B2C Review (love Pricescope!)

AL12

Shiny_Rock
Quick review of B2C jewelers since I was wary about purchasing with them from lack of reviews. On a side note I want to also say I LOVE PS and without this forum and all the wisdom of the users, I would have ended up grossly overpaying for who knows what. For all my friends who are on the hunt for diamonds and want to be educated, I send them here first!

Moving on. A user found a specific diamond for me on B2C, so I decided to take the risk and emailed them about it making sure it was in stock and re-clarifying their return policy. They provide free shipping, a discount if you are a PS user, another if you use wire transfer, and also hassle-free 30 day return policy. I never utilized their return policy so cannot vouch for it, but from just the general experience, I don't believe it should be an issue.

I handled all information and correspondence through email alone. I usually talked to the same person but here and there, a different person would reply which was not an issue. They were prompt in emails (24 hours or less turnaround) with there being a slight delay just once. This was during the actual acquiring of the stone and shipping process to my home as not all of their stones are in house. Of course I starting panicking a little because I wasn't used to not hearing from them but once I sent a follow-up email to check on the status, they quickly replied back informing me of what was happening on their end.

Overall very smooth process and transaction and I was very pleased. Only downside is that the picture quality on their site of the stones are low quality and also stones may not have alternate images (ie. ASET, Idealscope). Mine did not have an ASET image which is preferred for my type of cut. Not a huge deal but would have been a nice plus.

Here is a link of the post of my final ring. Pictures of the stone alone can be found in the link inside of that post as well.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/e-ring-radiant-flanders-hybrid-in-square-halo.199037/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/e-ring-radiant-flanders-hybrid-in-square-halo.199037/[/URL]

Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions! I know how scary it can be for someone not used to it (such as myself!)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results