shape
carat
color
clarity

B2C Jewels trustworthy?

silencer

Rough_Rock
I found an online vendor called "B2C Jewels". It is one of the sponsored vendor of pricescope. They have pretty good price on their diamonds, but I couldn't find much information on them.

Anyone has purchased from this company before?

By the way, I did a search in the forum but didn't have much results.

SlightlyLost

Rough_Rock
I've also been in the market for a diamond and found B2C Jewels. I even ordered one of their "try it for free" settings. I got the setting within a couple days. It was nicely packaged and it all appeared on the up and up.

On the other hand, I've requested idealscope images and 10x images for a few stones and have been told I would have them within a couple days. 3 Diamonds, 3 Different Customer Service Reps, haven't received a single image so far. That makes me a little nervous. If I end up ordering a stone from there I'll make another post and let you know what I think.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Their diamonds are all virtual, meaning they are listing stones owned by a diamond supplier. If you request images, then they are having to request them from the suppliers or are having to call in the stones to do it themselves. That is just going to take more time. I have not read about anything negative about them here.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I haven't heard anything bad about them, but they do not have the amount of information/images I would want when ordering a diamond. Other vendors provide more details.

mgrant

Rough_Rock
hey I just ordered a diamond and setting from b2c. I received pictures for a few of the diamonds asked about. Maybe they can only get images from a few of their vendors? Anyway I should get my order within a week and I will get back to you about the experience.

nycgirl123

Rough_Rock
in terms of trustworthy i think they are okay, but i have had really poor experience with the quality of their stones.

i live in NYC (actually right near the diamond district) and made a 3 different appointments to meet with reps from B2C to see diamonds i saw online to get called into the store. i saw 4 stones in total and in all cases, i asked if the diamond was eyeclean and they said yes, but in 2/4 diamond, there was CLEARLY a large black crystal VISIBLE TO THE NAKED EYE even when i held it far out (i asked my bf who never sees inclusions and he saw the same) i feel that that is misrepresenting. i know that there are different definitions of eye clean but this was OBVIOUS and the sales associate still said "this was a great deal", even though the price was not cheap i felt like they are too easy on their "quality" factor...anyway i would highly not recommend them.

we just bought a beautiful stone from a vendor on diamond district and it was a F SI2, but independently appraised as E VS2, i could not be happier!

mgrant

Rough_Rock
Update: recieved a call from B2C today while at work. They left a message which said it will most likely be delivered by Friday (01/15/2013)

Will post images on Friday night if I recieve it then, otherwise hopefully Monday.

Hopefully the only thing I have to worry about when it gets here is how to propose (not figuring out how to send it back) :D

NYCgirl, your experience is a good warning for those who are buying online in that clarity range without seing pictures and are relying on the opinion of someone who might have very drastic standards. I saw your diamond on the other post and I have to say its pretty spectacular diamond you ended up with!

mgrant

Rough_Rock
Recieved my purchase today and eathestically have been blown away so far. I have an appointment with a GIA gemologist soon (01/29/2013) and when they give it the ok I will post my full review with pictures and probably a link to a youtube video.

wsblue430

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! B2C seems very trustworthy! Post pics of your ring!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
looking for to buy studs you have reliable person on 47th street may I ask who?

cqt

Rough_Rock
Did u get the appraisal ? How was it ? Do share please :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results