shape
carat
color
clarity

B2C Jewels- Stick with the other PS approved vendors.

Wholovesskunks

Shiny_Rock
This experience has been nothing less than awful. Between getting incorrect information, gemologist reviews that made no sense , wrong information from customer service reps (sorry, clarity is not what makes a diamond sparkle), a complete lack of knowledge regarding settings (a 2.5 carat diamond, with a size 9 finger, set in a halo with pave stones should NEVER go into a 1.5mm band), having to pry each and every update out of their fingers (and being told completely incorrect dates and promises on delivery) and just all around misinformation, I cannot recommend B2C to anyone else. I am soooooo unbelievably disappointed. I just want my ring. I am praying it is the most beautiful ring I've ever seen but until then, buyer beware. They are cheaper for a reason. Don't be fooled. :(

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How disappointing for you, hope the ring turns out well.

Wholovesskunks

Shiny_Rock
I was told last Tuesday that my ring should arrive at my house by tomorrow or Wednesday. Now I'm told it won't arrive until next Monday. I want to cry. $10k ring and this is the type of inconsistency I keep getting. :/

Diamond_Hawk

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hello Wholovesskunks,

The entire Customer Service Team at B2C has been made aware of the inconsistencies you have reported and - I know this is of little comfort to you - aspects of both training and response time and method have been modified in an attempt to eliminate the same type of frustrations you have experienced. I have personally spoken to each associate and manager involved and have directed our bench in New York to make certain your ring is immaculate when it is sent out for delivery. While your experience has not been up to the standards we expect from ourselves, all of us hope the end product is all that you wished for. If it is not, please contact the customer service team and ask for a supervisor - we are committed to making this right for you.

Wholovesskunks

Shiny_Rock
Hello Wholovesskunks,

The entire Customer Service Team at B2C has been made aware of the inconsistencies you have reported and - I know this is of little comfort to you - aspects of both training and response time and method have been modified in an attempt to eliminate the same type of frustrations you have experienced. I have personally spoken to each associate and manager involved and have directed our bench in New York to make certain your ring is immaculate when it is sent out for delivery. While your experience has not been up to the standards we expect from ourselves, all of us hope the end product is all that you wished for. If it is not, please contact the customer service team and ask for a supervisor - we are committed to making this right for you.
Thank you. I really do appreciate that. :)

Wholovesskunks

Shiny_Rock
As a follow up to this 10 days later- Brian did reach out to me, he is very very nice, and let me know that again there were quality issues with the setting. He offered to remake the setting yet again. Rather than go for a 3rd attempt at the setting and investing another 2 weeks into this process (I already have 8 weeks + in this whole thing), I just didn't have confidence in their bench at this point, so the stone was sent to David Klass. B2C immediately sent my stone to California and I received a full refund on the setting. Was it the outcome I had hoped for, no, but it was not for a lack of trying on either of our parts. :)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My setting had to be remade once with caysie van bebber. It happens with casting. Luckily, the second setting worked, and I sent my stone to her today.

Good luck! Sometimes you have to wait the process out...

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@wholoveskunks - i hope things turned out ok in the end with your setting. i clicked on this thread b/c we just bought a stone through b2c jewels. they were very responsive but i could see how communication could go wonky based on how their business works. i have to say, though, overall our experience was good and i liked the "try it free" option on the settings (although we ultimately went w/ a local jeweler for the setting, fingers crossed that goes well and doesn't become a whole other drama).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results