shape
carat
color
clarity

Awesome Los Angeles, California Jewelry Appraiser!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jpoon79

Rough_Rock
Hi all,

Just thought I would post my review of an independent appraiser I used and found on PS.

I know that a lot of people, including myself, buy online after all the information they have found here. However, even with all the praise and security that is offered by the recommended sellers, many of us still like to take have their purchase looked at by a third party.

In my case, I had an awesome buying experience with James Allen, and couldn''t be happier, but I still wanted to take my Hearts and Arrows stone to someone who could give an unbiased review of what I had. It is always reassuring to have the specs validated, as well as find out if the investment made was good, fair, or even bad. I soon found that finding an appraiser is like a finding a stone. There are many appraisers, but few great ones.

I went to Patrick Davis, and he was absolutely fantastic! He not only verified my cert, but also was willing to include photographs of my hearts and arrows with my appraisal. His rates were imho, more than fair given the wealth of information he shared with me, as well as the experience he provided.

He answered all my questions, and also allowed me to see my stone through all the various scopes, so it was very customer involved.

Additionally, since I bought my stone separately, he offered a discount rate to bring my my e-ring back once completed.

Perhaps most importantly though was that his appraisal values are realistic to protect the customer from outlandish insurance premiums, while still providing ample coverage to ensure that the there is ample replacement coverage.

My process to complete my e-ring is still continuing, but I felt that I should share my great experience that is all credited to PS! You guys helped me find my stone, and led me to a great appraiser!

The final step is now working with another PS recommendation for my setting, designer Maytal Hannah.

I''ll of course post pics once everything is finished.

Thanks for everything PS!

36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Regular Guy

Ideal_Rock
excellent feedback; many thanks!

Modified Brilliant

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results